All reviews private pool balcony overlooking the beach room change washer and dryer across the street full kitchen tiki hut management team toilet seat street side stayed for nights outdoor shower perfect size perfect location happy place dining table small kitchen
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This was our third time on Anna Maria Island and our third time staying at the Inn. We have always had the number 1 apartment overlooking the beach as it's just impossible to think of a more perfect location. A balcony overlooking the beach and just a few steps down to the perfect white sand. The management team are really friendly and helpful, resolving an internet problem that we had on arrival quickly and without fuss. The apartment isn't palatial but it has everything you need (possibly add some teaspoons) and you're not going to spending too much time indoors anyway. We are lucky enough to have travelled quite a lot and this is one place I would happily keep going back to.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chillingout9
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Always the best! We stay at our “happy place” 3-4 times a year in #1. Relaxing. Celebration with my daughter and friends and my awesome teacher friends! A piece of paradise and Happy Summer! Till the next time ~ thanks Danny & Court! ❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2018

So I want first to say that the management team are wonderful people! Super friendly and accommodating! However, I will point out a few things that could be worked on for future stays within the room we stayed in. Nothing that wouldn't prevent me from coming back to this establishment. :)

We stayed street side in the private pool room, which I've stayed at before, and it was perfect for what we needed during our mini vacay. However, I would only say this... the pavers should be looked at our back because there were quite a few about to break off and I worry for an older couple or kids. I am sure it's a simple fix and should be addressed sooner than later. Also, the pool had a ton of sand at the bottom of it, and I feel that it should be cleaned out weekly (vacuumed up). Suggestion: Adding a little outdoor shower for guests to wash off before jumping in the pool? Also, it would be a good idea to purchase a 'pool scooper' because there were quite a few bugs that would venture into the pool and we would have been more than happy to scoop team out ourselves. However, there wasn't one available :(. The tiles are all coming off and could quickly fall into the pool and hurt someone (that should be addressed, asap). And, just minor leaks in the ceiling and toilet seat in the bathroom should be replaced (looks a little worn). The bathroom was tiny but didn't bother us at all. I used the main room to do my hair and makeup, ha ha.

Now, for the good stuff! :) It was a SUPER convenient location, and we did love the fact that we had our little backyard oasis to come back to each day! We spent each morning cooking and loved having a full kitchen in order to make this happen. We would sit poolside with our breakfast and lunch, daily! It was a great touch and saved $$$ too not having to spend $40-50 on break and lunch, each day. The kitchen was stocked with enough supplies to run the dishwasher daily, along with the tools we needed to make ourselves meals.

The location is RIGHT across from the white sandy beaches, so that was another PLUS! We had to ask for fresh towels, which is no problem at all and didn't mind a little extra walk every morning to grab those.

The decor is super beachy, and that was a great bonus, too! Overall, we enjoyed our stay and felt that with a couple of little improvements.. that this could be a 5-star review! We hope to return sometime in the coming year and appreciate the friendly hospitality that was provided during our stay! :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NicNic88
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed in a poolside unit across the street from the office, which adjoins the absolutely gorgeous beach (I mean WOW). Reservations and check-in went smoothly, and we were warmly greeted by the manager (Court) on arrival. We found our room to be well-appointed, nicely decorated, clean and delightfully cool. Plenty of towels, storage space, and items to utilize the efficiency-type kitchen. The door out to the central pool led to a quiet little pool haven with palm trees and tile, and we spent a good bit of time out here post-beach. The beach is unbelievable here, sugar sand and clear water (it will ruin you for other beaches) and not too crowded. Chaise loungers are waiting for your use, just drag them out on the sand. The location is centrally located on the island and you can use the free trolley to get anywhere on Anna Maria or Bradenton Beach (lots of good dining and fun spots to have an adult beverage..or two.. All in all, having grown up in south Florida, it reminded me of "old Florida" (a good thing) without being tacky or run-down. I would rate the experience for us as a 5 star (value, experience, accommodations, friendly staff, cleanliness). We will back back, AMI, and thank you! Bruce Phillips, Asheville, NC

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We stayed in units 1,2,3,4, .....There were 20 of us, between our children and grandchildren. The view is amazing! Units were clean and very comfortable, meeting all of our needs. Staff and owners were very accommodating, providing exceptional customer service, We had an awesome time creating family memories....we will certainly return.

D, Parker