“Old Time Mom & Pop Pizza Joint”
Review of Babe's Pizza

Babe's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 323 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This isn't Pizza Hut... it's better. Many choices and the salad (the large one) is perfect for two couples to share. Place is run by a crusty old bald headed guy who always seems to be there to add to the ambiance, he is truly a "hoot".

We had the "double decker" and it is "lot of pizza"! Two pieces is my absolute limit.

Service was quick, friendly and they make the pizza "in sight".. note the double decker takes longer to bake (it isn't on a conveyor belt like chain pizza).

Food great, mom and pop atmosphere, and price reasonable with plenty to take home for later

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We always order the Double Decker pizza. Very tasty and filling. We always have left overs to bring home for the next day. The staff is amazing. Excellent ranch dressing also. They should bottle the dressing and sell it too! We have never had a bad experience there. Looking forward to our next visit!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great pizza. My daughter and I split a 9 inch vegetarian pizza that was great. My son and two grandkids split the large double decker with extra cheese and extra pepperoni. Appetizer everyone loved was cheese bread with sauce. Good service from Rhonda we will definitely return

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I have been going here since they opened decades ago. I have never been disappointed with the pizza. The double decker is the draw. Dine in or carry out, qaulity is the same. Service last trip a little slow and we arrived after they opened for the day.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Babe’s pizza have the best pizza in Brandon . The owners are some of the sweetest people you would ever want to me. If you have not tried them trust me order the double Dekker pizza, you will not regret it .

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Babe's Pizza? Share your experiences!