“Disappointing”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #67 of 322 Restaurants in Brandon
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Brandon is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Today I went to the Panera of Brandon and was very disappointed. First thing is the young lady who fixed my soup was using a mop and DID NOT wash her hands, she just went from the mop to fixing my soup! Can you say cross contamination????? My soup was hot but tasteless.
So disappointing I won't be back!!! Health department needs to check up here!

2  Thank Monica K

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I love their food for lunch. They have a 1/2 sandwich and a cup of soup special that is very good. You pick exactly what type of bread and sandwich and soup you want. They make it how ever you want it. They have great soups.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The soups are great with a large selection. The sandwiches are made to order and the salad creative and fresh! One of my favorites is the cinnamon crunch bagel for breakfast!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

My husband and I ate breakfast here. The panini was very tasty. The bakery is fabulous. Panera also has healthy selections. The service and staff were pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

A good variety of food , I would recommend their soups , but my wife their breads , either way they are good, so good in fact that finding room to sit and eat can be a problem

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!