“Yummy Pizza!”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #106 of 322 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We were to tired to go out so was recommended to try Marcos. Delivery was quick, pizza was hot and tasted great.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Love the pizza here. It is expensive but very tasty! Whole family is impressed and enjoys our Thursday pizza nights.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

This was our first order from Marco's. I ordered online. The pizza came just as ordered and nice and hot. The delivery man was courteous . We will order again.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Really awesome pizza. The only problem is sometimes it is excellent, and sometimes it is not so great. It is really a tossup if you are going to order on a good night. They really should have every person there cook and put the toppings exactly the same so it is great every time.

Reviewed 20 September 2014

We have consistently ordered from Marco's for years, participating in Spirit Nights at the elementary school and using them for meetings and sleepovers. The last four orders had something wrong with them, so tonight, on the fifth order, we were hopeful that was behind us. The order was wrong again. This time, however, I called. When I explained that the order was not what I ordered, I was argued with by the girl answering the phone. When I asked for a manager, she kept the phone to her mouth and said, 'the lady says the pizza is wrong and blah, blah, blah' and giggled. I was shocked. That is what you get for your loyalty? I'm done with Marco's.
There is MUCH better pizza close by. Don't give them your business - it obviously is not appreciated.

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!