“My favorite pizza ”

Add it.
Jet's Pizza
Ranked #200 of 319 Restaurants in Brandon
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I love their pizza, thick with the edges slightly burnt for a crunchy bite. When I want pizza I choose Jets first, then Anthony's.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

While you may pay a bit more for this pizza, it is worth every penny. The pizza is definitely superior to other discount pizza places in the area. I feel for what you get the price is very fair. Every time I go in the store, the staff is very friendly and has a great attitude.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

The pizza was very good and very fresh. I would recommend ordering from here. I truly enjoyed their flavor of sauce and the kind staff.

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Love that I received a coupon for free large pizza and unlike other places where u have to buy something in order to use free coupon you didn't have to do that the pizza was great love the thin crust it's cut perfectly for children price is great gotta try it if your ever n Brandon

Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

I have bought pizza from Jets since they came to the area. The quality of the ingredients has changed. The cheese and pepperoni taste different. You changed your steak products. If you changed that then you changed other products as well. We the consumer can tell. No more Jets for me.

Been to Jet's Pizza? Share your experiences!