“Delightful staff and Breakfast”

Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brandon
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Not all Holiday Inn Express staff are equal. I was greeted by Maggie at the front desk who received me and my wife and was light hearted and easy going as I was in the process of a move. Very nice experience and no one disappointed us here.

My Room was great! It was the king suite and I have never seen such a big bathtub, I am 6'2" and generally, bath tubs are too small, but this one was perfect! I could lay down in the tub and be completely submerged if I so chose... I was so comfy that I fell asleep in the tub and my wife had to wake me up. The bed is super comfy and I was very cozy.

Breakfast! Of course, we all stay at Holiday Inn Express for breakfast, and they certainly didn't disappoint here!! Stacy, Lou, and Viviana are careful and conscientious always ensuring the food is fresh and they rotate stock so that nothing dries out or becomes stale. I usually enjoy a pancake or cinnamon roll, but the food was fresh and it is clear to me that they go the extra mile to ensure that food is hot and fresh no matter when you show up to grab a bite...

Please don't pass up this H I Express, you won't want to miss out on this gem!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Woodydagator
GM-HIxBrandon, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Woodydagator,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us thoroughly, from the rooms to the breakfast. We are lucky to have the team that we have, and hope you come back to see us soon!

Jessica Jones
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Stayed here for one night on a recent work trip. I think the only negative was that I got a room with two beds and I'm pretty sure the comforter on the one bed had not been cleaned. Other than that, had a decent stay, but nothing particularly special (however, I did learn that the hotel offers cookies, pizza and ice cream on certain nights, but I think we arrived too late and missed it). The room was otherwise clean, bed comfortable, and they had an adequate complimentary breakfast. Hotel was in a quiet location just off the main drag with stores and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rb913

rb913,

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have incurred during your stay, but we are happy to hear you enjoyed the bulk of your visit with us. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Right off of SR 60, not super close to any dining but I excellent hotel beautiful rooms nice staff very clean. Good to have microwave and refrigerator in the room. Wasn't Able to check out the pool area because of the tropical storm, good stay for family and business.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank stalltender

stalltender,

Thank you for your five star review. We're glad to see you enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express has a great location by movie theater and mall. Pleat of restaurants near by for children and adults!

That hotel was clean and modern. Has pool and breakfast was fresh and healthy!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Sharonkoons,

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at our property! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Maggie, and the rest of the staff are very helpful,
Rooms are clean and comfortable. I love the water pressure shower. I am IHG spire member and I stay in IHG properties 4 times per week 7 months out of the year. I wish all of them had the quality of service and friendly staff like this hotel.
We come here to Mountain Bike.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're happy to hear what a wonderful experience you had at our property. Thank you for being a loyal spire member with us, and we hope you come back to see us in the near future!

Jessica Jones - GSM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brandon
0.3 km away
0.9 km away
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
#83 of 163 in Tampa

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon? Share your experiences!