“A FAVORITE”

Cuisines: Cuban, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The Gyros are my favorite, but the Pizza is good as well. The owners are wonderful and the service is good.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Great food the best Greek Italian Spanish around. Huge menu and daily specials, good service with friendly faces. The gyros are the best in the area and the food is always hot. The prices seem a little high on some things but the food is really worth it!!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Like many Greek restaurants, they serve Italian food as well. Even though I have been told by many Italians and non-Italians that I have no imagination when it comes to Italian food by ordering spaghetti, I really, really like spaghetti. If it is on the menu, I order it. In my opinion, most all Italian food is spaghetti, they just change the shape of the noodles. May that as it be or vice-versa, I think Mykonos has very good spaghetti and Greek salads.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My husband & I decided to try this restaurant for the first time. It was a 25 minute drive from where we live. The place is set back a little from the road and it looks like a quaint house with plenty of parking. We were greeted with smiles and led to our table. The place is deceiving, it looks so much bigger inside. The place looked very clean and was decorated for Halloween, who ever did the decorating did a great job! The menu had a lot of choices, it was hard to chose. We finally decided on the Collard Green Soup and for our entrees, my husband chose the calamari with a side salad. I chose the lasagna. My husband had a draft beer which was very good and I had coffee in a mug that was made of ceramic and it was very heavy and kept the coffee warm. Our waitress, Alicia gave us great service, she explained the menu to us and was very cheerful and polite. The service was fast, we weren't there more than five minutes and we already had our drinks & bread. The people who run this place have been there many years and were very attentive and had a great personality. Mary, loved to talk to us and I see why she had been there many years with the partner who is also the cook, and a very good cook to. They seem to love their work! They put a lot of love in what they do. She was telling me that her servers had been there many years too, so they must be happy working there too.
After a short wait, our food arrived, my husband loved the salad and Calamari was cooked to perfection. The Lasagna was delicious, and the portion was very large, I could hardly eat it all but I did because it was so good. The food was very hot and our waitress Alicia came by many times to ask us if we wanted anything.
All I can say, you will not be disappointing in this place, we are sorry we didn't try it sooner. Thank you for a great experience. Next time we will bring another couple with us to enjoy this place. Don't be afraid to try this place, you won't be sorry. Can't wait to come back. GP & JP of Spring Hill Florida

1  Thank Jane P
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Only went once, had a pressed Cuban the meat still had ice on it in the middle... The rest was the same...

1  Thank Fred Y

Been to Mykonos II? Share your experiences!