“Edgar Blanco e Diana - two names i won't forget”
Review of Costa Sol Rafting

Costa Sol Rafting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Company profile Costa Sol Rafting is a tour operator specialized on adventure tourism focused on rafting towards national and foreign tourists. Costa Sol Rafting has offered whitewater rafting tours in Costa Rica for more than 20 years. We know that adventure, adrenaline and fun together with safety measures is what our customers want. For these reasons, our guides have received training on CPR (Cardio pulmonary resuscitation) and First Aids. Mission “You are our priority, working shoulder to shoulder to offer a high quality service and fun with personalized attention so that you don´t forget this day full of adventure, adrenaline and emotion when you sit in one of our boats through the turbulent Pacuare river or the incredible Pejibaye river. We are also concerned on maintaining our work environment as it is, “our natural wealth and patrimony”.
Reviewed 9 December 2016

It was one of the greatest experiences so far in Costa Rica.
The Pacuare is enormous! We've ridden for almost 3 hours on it.
Edgar Blanco had the delicacy of calling me to my personal phone in the morning saying they were late 10 minutes for my pick up and nor to worry! 10 minutes after i was meeting Edgar!

Our ride was great! Edgar enjoys his job and his life and that energy passes into us. He created a nice environment between people and by the time we reached the restaurant for breakfast we were all friends already...

On the way to the rafting we were explained all the safety rules and a lot of interesting facts about Costa Rica
In the river itself we've met our guide Diana. A small but super strong "Costa Riquenha" girl. Such a charm! She wasn't super experienced i could tell, but what she lacked in experience she had in preoccupation and dedication to our safety!

I've felt super happy all the time and well taken care of by this al team that organized the tour for us!
Special thanks to Edgar and lovely Diana!

costasol2015, Reservation dep. at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thank you very much.
Your opinion is very important for us.
Edgar and Diana are very happy for it.
We hope you can visit Pacuare river in your next vacation with us.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The main reason for comeback to Costa Rica is for do again the Rafting in Pacuare. I am lucky to select the best group and company to do that. The best experience of my live.

costasol2015, Reservation Dep. at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Kindest regards from Costa Sol Rafting
Thanks for your comment, that's really nice of you.
We hope you in your next vacation to CR.
Make it a great day

Minor/CSR

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The crew of Costa Sol Rafting is a very knowledgeable team. Safety is very important for them. We went with a 7 yrs old so safety was also important for us.
We were able to enjoy the beauty of this river and even had varios stops to swim and have fun! In our next visit we will definitely call them!

costasol2015, Reservations at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for your comment and best wishes from all Costa Sol Rafting staff.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

This rafting trip was part of the welcome package to Costa Rica for my Spanish school and it was a highlight of my trip! They picked me up from my hotel, took us all to Turrialba for a large, traditional Costa Rican breakfast. Then we took the bus to a farm where we rode on a 4-wheel drive jeep down to the Pacuare River. We were all fitted with gear and given demonstrations on how to do everything. The staff was very knowledgeable and professional. We got to see a lot of scenery through the canyon, through rain forest... Just beautiful! We even saw toucans! The rapids were amazing and we had a great team aboard our raft! SO much fun! After rafting, we went to a spot where we could all shower and change and then we were taken to a restaurant where lunch was included! A huge Costa Rican lunch! Then we headed back to San Jose. Great day!

costasol2015, Reservation Agent at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Hello
Thank you very much for your comments.
Nice memories and experiences for our customers that will endure long time.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

This was EASILY the best thing I've ever done!

Same thing I did in Puerto Rico, I couldn't decide which company to go with so I called several and first one who answered got my business. I'm glad it was Costa Sol Rafting.

First of all. I don't care what anyone says. Our guides Jorge and Ronnie kept us alive. 3 out of the 6 of us fell out of the boat during our 1st class 4 rapids. I was lucky enough to have stayed on the boat so I was privileged to see Jorge and Ronnie work under pressure. They were absolute experts while shouting commands at those in the water and at us in the boat. We all made it out! Sounds scary?

Look people. You're white water rafting class 1 to 4 rapids. So don't complain how dangerous it is. Go to the rivers that offer only cute class ones if class 4 is not your thing.

If my rescue story isn't enough reason to choose Costa Sol Rafting, not sure what you're looking for. All the companies raft the same Pacuare River.

BUY THE DISK!!! Check out my pics. Your camera or Gopro will not duplicate the skills of Ronnie. He was an amazing camera man! He also did barrel rolls in his kayak. Such a beast.

Oh and they feed you before AND after! Yay! Both restaurants were delish.

Thank you Jorge!
Thank you Ronnie!
Thank you Costa Sol Rafting!
PURA VIDA!

1  Thank Dennis M
costasol2015, Thank you very much at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you very much Mr.Denis for your opinion.
We really appreciate it.
For us was a pleasure to enjoy this great adventure with you.

Costa Sol Rafting

Been to Costa Sol Rafting? Share your experiences!