Open today: 5:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
White Water Rafting extravaganza

This was an amazing experience of more than just rafting. This organization was outstanding as they... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
janimalzoo
Fort Myers, Florida
via mobile
Those guys are very professionals

This was my first rafting tour. I never learned well how to swimm, then, you can imagine how scared... read more

Reviewed 3 June 2018
ealrey
Caracas, Venezuela
via mobile

All reviews pacuare river highly recommend this company three hours class rapids thank you so much rafting costa sol trip team lunch breakfast pick driver swim guys adrenaline
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Fantastic! Lots of adventure, waterfalls, and even a narrow gorge at the end of the trip. The guide was extremely professional and safety conscious as well as personable and fun. Lunch buffet was very good too.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
costasol2015, Reservation at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Good afternoon
I should like to express my warm thanks for your comment and we hope you enjoy with us your next rafting experiance.
Regards

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Top notch crew in every way! From timely pickup from our hotel, breakfast (the owner/cook) is a hoot and came out to chat with us, ever minute in THE RIVER (!!!), to lunch and the trip home.

Our guide was fantastic, he hit just about every V, and trusted us enough to hit some lessor rapids as we circled around and even backwards on one.

Very safety conscious, professional and friendly. I'll go back to raft with them again, GREAT river and GREAT experience!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
costasol2015, Reservation Agent at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Good afternoon
Regards

Minor/CSR

Reviewed 9 December 2016

It was one of the greatest experiences so far in Costa Rica.
The Pacuare is enormous! We've ridden for almost 3 hours on it.
Edgar Blanco had the delicacy of calling me to my personal phone in the morning saying they were late 10 minutes for my pick up and nor to worry! 10 minutes after i was meeting Edgar!

Our ride was great! Edgar enjoys his job and his life and that energy passes into us. He created a nice environment between people and by the time we reached the restaurant for breakfast we were all friends already...

On the way to the rafting we were explained all the safety rules and a lot of interesting facts about Costa Rica
In the river itself we've met our guide Diana. A small but super strong "Costa Riquenha" girl. Such a charm! She wasn't super experienced i could tell, but what she lacked in experience she had in preoccupation and dedication to our safety!

I've felt super happy all the time and well taken care of by this al team that organized the tour for us!
Special thanks to Edgar and lovely Diana!

Date of experience: December 2016
costasol2015, Reservation dep. at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thank you very much.
Your opinion is very important for us.
Edgar and Diana are very happy for it.
We hope you can visit Pacuare river in your next vacation with us.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

The main reason for comeback to Costa Rica is for do again the Rafting in Pacuare. I am lucky to select the best group and company to do that. The best experience of my live.

Date of experience: July 2016
costasol2015, Reservation Dep. at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Kindest regards from Costa Sol Rafting
Thanks for your comment, that's really nice of you.
We hope you in your next vacation to CR.
Make it a great day

Rgds
Minor/CSR

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The crew of Costa Sol Rafting is a very knowledgeable team. Safety is very important for them. We went with a 7 yrs old so safety was also important for us.
We were able to enjoy the beauty of this river and even had varios stops to swim and have fun! In our next visit we will definitely call them!

Date of experience: July 2016
costasol2015, Reservations at Costa Sol Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for your comment and best wishes from all Costa Sol Rafting staff.
We hope to see you again.
Rgds