“First time visit! Was searching”

Rising Tide tap & table
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time visit!
Was searching for new places and this came up and the menu looked good. Arrived at 4 for Happy Hour. Had a drink and 2 appetizers-all very good. The food going to other tables looked good too!
Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a table for 10 outside overlooking the pond. We had a great time! The service was fantastic and the food was amazing. Everything that we ordered was great. We will be back!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

The waiter was very friendly. There is a chef on staff who makes things from scratch. The food was awesome and made with some twists to what you might normally expect.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Great Food and huge selection of beer. Filet mignon could be cut with a butter knife – that speaks volumes! Fun place to go. The port is neat to see and of course the sunset is miraculous, which is why we picked this restaurant to celebrate my husband and mine 60th birthday celebration.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 12 February 2021

I personally didn't care much for this place. I ordered the fish and fries, they called them something else. The fish had a good taste, had a crunchy breading, but too much breading. It was Very greasy! Home cut fries had a good taste but were soft and soggy. Ketchup and tarter sauce were both homemade and both were terrible. Ketchup was like vinegar. I'm not even sure how to describe the tarter sauce. I didn't care for the homemade slaw either. To much extra was in it and took away from it being coleslaw. Husband had the salmon, which tasted good. I'm not sure what the other stuff was on his plate. We were looking for some good seafood and didn't find it here. I did bring my fries home and cooked them in the toaster oven and they were good crispy and w/my Heinz ketchup. Our waitress was very nice and friendly though. :)

Date of visit: February 2021