2,559 results
All reviews port canaveral family suite shuttle service breakfast room disney cruise free breakfast pre cruise next morning make your own waffles closest hotel great place to stay would stay here again front desk staff free shuttle pool and hot tub leave your car cocoa beach
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Bang for the buck this place was great to stay the night before our cruise. The shuttle was easy and parking was cheap. The customer service from every interaction I had was great. No one seemed to hate their job which was refreshing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank seanmF5348EF
Reviewed 7 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed here Pre cruise and left our vehicle there while on an 8 day cruise. We got in late the evening prior to our cruise and the girl at the desk was an absolute doll. I didn't get her name but she was the most helpful and sweetest ever. Our room was nice and comfortable we had no problems at all. The premises were very safe and I felt completley comfortable leaving our vehicle there. We did not use the shuttle to go to the ship because our check in time to get on the cruise was earlier than an available shuttle (which it really doesn't matter we still could have gotten on the ship at the later time we just wanted to go ahead and get on) but we did take the shuttle back to the hotel after the cruise and it was super fast, and easy. No waiting at all. I would definitely stay here again and do the same thing except I will take the shuttle to the ship next time and keep my $25 dollars that I spent on an uber and use it on my vacation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple