2,533 results
All reviews port canaveral bunk beds family suite shuttle service breakfast room disney cruise free breakfast pre cruise next morning make your own waffles closest hotel great place to stay would stay here again front desk staff free shuttle hotel shuttle pool and hot tub
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The Country Inn and Suites is the perfect place to stay before a cruise. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating and check-in was a breeze. We had a room with two queen beds on the corner of the 3rd floor so we had windows that looked out on two different sides of the hotel. We could see the ships on embarkation day! The room was very clean and quite large for a hotel room. It had a mini fridge and microwave and a large bathroom with a coffeemaker. The hotel has free breakfast including a waffle station which was yummy. The shuttle to the port was one of the amenities that enticed me to stay and it did not disappoint. This is THE hotel to stay at pre or post cruise out of Port Canaveral!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sailorgirl222
Reviewed 11 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Bang for the buck this place was great to stay the night before our cruise. The shuttle was easy and parking was cheap. The customer service from every interaction I had was great. No one seemed to hate their job which was refreshing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank seanmF5348EF
Reviewed 7 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We stayed here Pre cruise and left our vehicle there while on an 8 day cruise. We got in late the evening prior to our cruise and the girl at the desk was an absolute doll. I didn't get her name but she was the most helpful and sweetest ever. Our room was nice and comfortable we had no problems at all. The premises were very safe and I felt completley comfortable leaving our vehicle there. We did not use the shuttle to go to the ship because our check in time to get on the cruise was earlier than an available shuttle (which it really doesn't matter we still could have gotten on the ship at the later time we just wanted to go ahead and get on) but we did take the shuttle back to the hotel after the cruise and it was super fast, and easy. No waiting at all. I would definitely stay here again and do the same thing except I will take the shuttle to the ship next time and keep my $25 dollars that I spent on an uber and use it on my vacation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple