“Best Cuban sandwich around!”

Casa Rojas Cuban Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 18 Bakeries in Cape Coral
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I saw that in the paper, so I had to find out. Indeed, their Cuban sandwich is great...and quick. But sandwiches are a sideline...they sell a lot of pastries, too. We always get croissants and crackers. Seek it out and you'll not be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank chiknlvr

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Here is my 2 cents on the food and chit chat mixed in. I was here for three things. Chocolate eclairs, empanadas, and supposedly good cuban sandwich. The eclairs were ok. Smaller than you find in the real bakeries of italian or french origin. If you have travel south of the border or in the far east you know they do not have a sweet tooth. Europeans makes things sweeter and bigger.
Plus being in Cape Coral or SWFL there is a void of outstanding italian and french bakeries.
The empanadas... are unmarked and you take a chance of what you get. (NOTE: Most workers though very nice and helpful can be limited when speaking english. As this their second language. This is my observation.) Mine was ground beef and very tasty. The crust was light and flaky. I would like more meat less crust.
Now the the cuban sandwich. Casa Rojas has been touted as one of the best cuban sandwiches in the area.. I am not from Cuba or Florida. I have had only 2-3 cuban sandwiches in my life. I did like it. Bread was crispy and soft. The meat was tasty. Cheese was ok. The pickles added a good variation to it. BUT what is the big deal. It is basically just a hot ham and cheese sandwich. The only difference is the dill pickles.
Overall this is a nice place for people with a mild palette. Folks are great, product is good ingredients excellent.
I will be back for the eclairs.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2015

I found this hidden place and love it! The Cuban sandwiches are just 1 of my faves! I also enjoy their daily specials and their desserts. Good empanadas, coffee, something with guava and cheese. Awesome sugar cookies and bread. I am so glad I live close by! I stop by on a regular basis.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Delicious Cuban! All of the pastries looked great too. Found this place using this app and saw the great rating. It is only about a five minute drive from my parents place and I never saw it before. Glad I tried it out!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I stop by Casa Rojas about 3 very 6 weeks when the urge for a Cubano (Cuban Sandwich) strikes. Their Cubano is the best! The bread is freshly baked with a flaky crust. The pork is cooked to perfection without any overpowering spices. Add the ham, mayo, cheese and pickles and you have perfection.

If you are desirous of a great Cuban sandwich, this is the place for you. They also provide delicious, fresh bakery goods. Yum!

Date of visit: August 2015