“Horrible!!”

Royal Tee Golf Club
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Absolutely the worst and unprofessional experience I have ever had. The owner is a male chauvinist pig and will NEVER receive a dime from our entire family. The owner and woman working are the rudest individuals I have met since I moved here. Too bad because we were scouting out courses to play since we are new to the area. The cart path was also miserable to drive on. Nothing but mud! If I ever hear that it changes hands, I may try again since it is close, but definitely not until that time. No wonder they weren't busy! I feel bad for the residents that live there. I certainly hope they ate treated better! If there was an option for zero stars, it would represent my experience even better than one star.

5  Thank lesv46

Reviewed 18 September 2015

With such a wide variety of golf courses to play in the area don't waste your time at Royal Tee. The staff is quite rude and for no reason other than I think they just want to demonstrate their authority. After reading reviews I am apparently not the only one who has had this experience. I will not be back.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

I like the course layout, it usually opens only 2 of 3 nine hole courses. It is not recommended to go if there have been heavy rains as it has poor drainage. The pace of play is slow on the weekends, as it appears many of the members are terrible golfers. We teed off nearly an hour after the previous group and caught them by the seventh hole. There is no ranger in 5he summer, so play is glacial.

It does have a driving range, putting and chipping green available which is why I gave 3 instead of 2 stars. Cape Coral proper has only two non private 18 hole courses, so selection is limited.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Played the King-Queen combination. Lot of the cart paths were under water. Tees not in good shape greens just average.

The Queen nine has two par fours over carries that make the landing area blind. Great holes.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

i can only reiterate previous reviews (only wish I'd read them first) the course is in a diabolical condition, can't believe what they're charging, no wonder it's empty. Save money and play Eastwood or Eagleridge far cheaper, better condition, staff friendlier and more helpful. Won't be back, gave it one star not sure if you can give it none, but I guess Terrible is as good as it gets

1  Thank Mike N