“Royal tee a very nice golf course”

Royal Tee Golf Club
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Booked a morning tee time at 8:38am. Got to the course, and were advised that our tee was ready for us. My 2 some were not put with anyone else, and we played the first 9 holes in 2hrs. The course is not a real plush course, but it was in very good shape. The greens were very nice. On the back 9, we caught up with other groups, ad decided to play the back 9 with a couple from Austria. We had a great time. I will play this course again. It's not too difficult, and water does come into play on many holes.

2  Thank Toledosfinest

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I wish I had pictures to show because I am sure you will not believe me! This course, even for the price, is horrible. The tee boxes for women are not maintained and not always level. The fairways are muddy, even if it hasn't rained. The greens have sand on them. The sand is full of shells and very little sand. All that being said, the course is not player friendly. Tee times are booked EVERY 4 MINUTES! We went once and was told their was an outing and our tee time was about an hour behind because they had no golf carts. They gave us a coupon for a free soft drink, and apologized stating they were renting more golf carts starting the next day. We played only nine, our friends had a plane to catch at 7, out tee time was 1:00. We returned the next day to play 18. Stupid us! Forty minute wait. NO GOLF CARTS AGAIN! People fighting over who got the cart as peopled finished play. We finally got a cart, and an other free soft drink. We were told the carts would be arriving Friday. Yeah, right! When we made the turn there were SIX carts on our tee box. They had squeezed everyone waiting out on the course. Yes, it is a 27 hole course but at most holes there were 24 golfers on each hole!!! AVOID THIS COURSE. NEW MANAGEMENT SIGN BUT SAME OLD PROBLEMS!

2  Thank Scheegee
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Played golf for 30 years but never seen a course in this bad condition. And for the money you have pay dont even think about going here. Non existing bunkers had more sea shells then sand.

2  Thank Pe0D
Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

booked online, got confirmation, left phone #, showed up 1hr earlier only to be told that golfnow. com 'forgot to state that the club was actually closed'. But golfnow 'is great at get your money back'. Incompetence coupled with unprofessionalism by whomever. Avoid at any cost!

Reviewed 27 November 2015

In all my 35 years of playing golf, I have never been on such a poorly kept, desolate course as Royal Tee. The drainage is atrocious, with water at times covering the cart path. The tees have not been looked after and the greens are third class. The bunkers have little sand in them, but plenty of stones, and there are rakes on only about 3 holes. It is patently obvious that little to no money has been spent on the upkeep of this course and the clubhouse reflects this as well. For $45 per head there are many better courses in and around Fort Myers. If I had read some of the reviews on here first, we would have spared ourselves a really bad day out.