“Best Chinese Food Ever!”
Review of Lulu's Garden

Lulu's Garden
Ranked #209 of 461 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This is the best Chinese food I have ever had! I do not understand the bad reviews, don't listen to them! Lulu is a very personable person and cares about her customers. The food is always fresh and hot! I have been going here for 10 years and have NEVER had a bad experience

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I have been ordering take-out from Lulu's for over 12 years and I have no complaints. The food is always fresh tasting, hot and delivered within 45mins. The owner has always been friendly and courteous over the phone.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

PLEASE READ! THE WORST EXPERIENCE! If I didn't have to put a star to post there would be none. I have worked in the service industry my whole life from restaurants, to retail, to hotels and take amazing service and respect very seriously, these guys clearly didn't get that training. Me and some employees ordered for delivery, the order finally arrived late (which i didn't mind i know things happen and places can get busy) when i looked at my order it was wrong, i called to receive the correct order was not upset and again very respectful and understanding that things can get mixed up. The lady said that i was wrong and said what i got was what i ordered as if she was knew what meal i was looking at i calmly said no and that i would like the correct dish for i am pregnant and simply just wanted to enjoy my correct meal she HUFFED and said "what do you want me to do about it" i repeated to her again and instead of just handling the situation like any half minded person would do she insisted that it was my fault, talking to her was getting me no where clearly so i asked for her manager she said he was not there i respectfully asked to speak with anyone else besides her cause she was not handling the situation like a professional should, she continued to yell i refused to answer her for her ridiculous uncalled for accusation that i was the one who was wrong for knowing what i wanted to eat vs. her, she than went on saying "Its your hormones" that "IM A CRAZY PREGNANT LADY" at this point i am officially agitated still asking for the manager she refused i asked for her name as well she refused and hung up on me. I called back and she continued to yell as i continued to repeat that i just wanted to speak with someone else she finally hand the phone to a gentleman whose first words were "what do you want" i AGAIN just asked for someone who could help me he said he isn't doing anything and handed the phone back to her she LIED and started to say that she was the manager and i said no cause a manager would have much more respect than what she was brought up on and again she discriminated me cause i am pregnant and hung up. Never in my life have i ever been talked to like that never even in my life have i complained i am a VERY calm understanding person of A LOT, but this i could not understand that me calling wanting the correct food turned into two "employees" disrespecting me hanging up on me and using my pregnancy as a way to make their mistake better. And too top off it off the others who received what they asked for couldn't even eat there food cause of how NASTY and cold it was. Luckily the employees happened to record the conversation and not only am i sending it to the News Channel so they can witness the worst discrimination I have ever encountered at LULUs Garden as well all the employees here are aware to never recommend to any of the 300+ customers that we speak with daily.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Maybe they had an off night cause this place was recommended, but how can general toes taste like it was reheated a third time? Even the crab raggon wasn't good...tasted as if it had been sitting out.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Flies everywhere, and where do you think they end up? All you taste is salt-lick and day-old rice. You could grease a pig with the egg-roll.