“First and only Chinese place we have tried here”

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #317 of 461 Restaurants in Cape Coral
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We haven't been here long in the Cape and we haven't ate out much. This was a place our neighbors told us about and for my husband to love it was great! My daughter and myself also loved the food very much. Will definitely be regulars

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I personally hate it the place the food I was expecting to be great food and the place to be clean...

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Mainly a take out place. We're staying in a different place this year and decided to give Great Wall another try since we are fairly close--even after reading a few negative reviews. The food was as we remembered--spiced as requested and certainly plentiful, and certainly to our liking. Recommendations are General Tso's chicken, spicy pulled pork, their special fried rice. Glad we did.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

This is a small take out restaurant. We were dying for Chinese and thought we'd give it a try. The Wonton soup was edible but after a few tastings of our main meal we threw everything else out.

1  Thank mike392
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Always consistent and always fast. Usually get the same thing, but I am never disappointed so why change.