“Good Food”

Super 8 Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 106 Restaurants in Casselberry
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We order from here anytime we want Chinese Food. My only problem is cutting the order down so I can afford it!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I tried Super 8 for a pickup on the way home from work. It has the standard menu, ingredients and methods of a primarily take-out Chinese place. These places probably all share teh same supplier. They do a decent job, perhaps a bit better than most in the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

This is a strip mall Chinese takeout place, although you can eat in (think laundromat atmosphere) or have it delivered (in the local area). So far, so ordinary. In fact, you probably can recite the menu by heart.

What makes Super 8 special is the people who work there and the effort they put into making consistent, fresh, hot food. To top it off, the counter staff is always friendly and helpful. I've seen how patient they are with people who somehow have never seen the standard-issue Chinese restaurant menu before.

Your favorite will be on the menu. It will be made fresh for you. It will be hot enough to melt iron when you get it. From there, you're on your own.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

I've been getting delivery from Super 8 for many years. It's delicious and the restaurant staff and delivery people are very nice. Our favorite dishes include the Orange Beef (my husband's favorite). It's spicy, crispy and always delivered hot. I like the vegetable egg foo young and moo shu pork. Another favorite of ours is the hot and sour soup and pan friend dumplings. We usually always get delivery. The restaurant itself is very plain, so it is not recommended for in restaurant dining, although I have eaten lunch there while I'm shopping at the plaza. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Excellently prepared. Interesting selection of dishes besides the norm you find. They also serve sushi.