“Family Restaurant”

Skins & Bubbas BBQ
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Chipley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Food is great, we had fried fish with okra and green beans. It was large portion sizes. They were out of smoked brisket and smoked chicken when we went. They are a busy place and with that said the only downfall is slow service. It took awhile before we could place our order and then another while to get food. The staff were friendly. I know my husband said they need a bust boy since it looked like the waitresses were busting their own tables.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

First, the customer service by the hostess and our waitress was really great. Secondly, I'm a health nut so I really wished they would serve fresh collard greens from a local Chipley garden (actually I wished ALL their vegetables were local) but instead it was from a can...very disappointed. I gave this place 5 stars because of the friendly service and great smoked chicken. Pork chops were great too. Please start teaming up with local farmers and join the farm to table movement; business would boom like never before!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my family came in the door at 8:25 and the young girl told me she had to walk back to the kitchen to see if the grill was turned off. She came back and told me they close at 8:30 and couldn't serve us. I have eaten at this place a few times but doubt we will ever go back due to the lack of customer service that we experienced tonight.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Looking for a fantastic BBQ place? Stop by Skins and Bubbas in Chipley, Fl. BBQ was tender and smoked. They offer fish, steak and chicken. Started off with Chili cheese fries, just incredibly tasty. Entrees, The Bambi, it's chicken breast, topped with peppers, onions, mushrooms and fresh tomatoes and provolone. Chicken is so tender. Pulled pork is fabulous. Cheesesteak was a huge hit with our daughter. Huge portions so bring your appetite! Drinks served in giant Ball mason jars. Get the corn nuggets and sweet potato fries as sides. Daughter loved her mac and cheese. Really a great place for dinner. Friendly service too!!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

On our way home we stopped in for Sunday lunch buffet . Service was great. Food was great. Price was great. Definitely a 5 star road side family fill up. Highly recommend the Mac and OMG cheese! Unless you are lactose intolerant.