“Best Reubens EVER!”

Skins & Bubbas BBQ
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Chipley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Passing through on a trip, landed here for dinner. All 4 of us ordered Reuben sandwich and tea. Prices great,service excellent and wow that Reuben..did I mention delish!

1  Thank reddscreek

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great portions.Good food. The fried catfish and hamburger steak with gravy was very good. Well worth a visit if you are close to Chipley.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Food is great, we had fried fish with okra and green beans. It was large portion sizes. They were out of smoked brisket and smoked chicken when we went. They are a busy place and with that said the only downfall is slow service. It took awhile before we could place our order and then another while to get food. The staff were friendly. I know my husband said they need a bust boy since it looked like the waitresses were busting their own tables.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

First, the customer service by the hostess and our waitress was really great. Secondly, I'm a health nut so I really wished they would serve fresh collard greens from a local Chipley garden (actually I wished ALL their vegetables were local) but instead it was from a can...very disappointed. I gave this place 5 stars because of the friendly service and great smoked chicken. Pork chops were great too. Please start teaming up with local farmers and join the farm to table movement; business would boom like never before!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my family came in the door at 8:25 and the young girl told me she had to walk back to the kitchen to see if the grill was turned off. She came back and told me they close at 8:30 and couldn't serve us. I have eaten at this place a few times but doubt we will ever go back due to the lack of customer service that we experienced tonight.