“Buffet is ALWAYS fresh!”
Review of Skins & Bubbas BBQ

Skins & Bubbas BBQ
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Chipley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good "Southern Style" food for a reasonable price. If you want fancy, this is not the place for you. On the other hand, they have a good buffet and it's always fresh. The menu items are typical for a BBQ place, but the portions are a good size for the money.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My son took me for my 40 th birthday. He is military and no discount was offered which disappointed me. Ordered Coke got Diet Coke, half the steak was fat. Cheese curds were very good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a Florida spring hopping trip ... talk about great service excellent food, friendly waitress...we all ordered the Rueben it was the best I ever had , came out hot and fresh ..also great prices ..you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Passing through on a trip, landed here for dinner. All 4 of us ordered Reuben sandwich and tea. Prices great,service excellent and wow that Reuben..did I mention delish!

1  Thank reddscreek
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great portions.Good food. The fried catfish and hamburger steak with gravy was very good. Well worth a visit if you are close to Chipley.