“Awesome pizza!”
Review of Rizzoli's Pizza

Rizzoli's Pizza
Ranked #322 of 732 Restaurants in Clearwater
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Awesome! For the last year to two it's the best slice in North Clearwater/ Dunedin. Killer crust, tangy sauce, fresh toppings and fast delivery.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This is a carryout or delivery pizzeria located in a gas station - no frills. The pies are good, prices are reasonable and if you order by phone the pies are usually ready when they say they will be. I go there frequently and have only had to wait a couple times.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

This is the only place I order pizza love the crust they also offer wings (which are great too!) and other things. Delivery time is never an issue it's a smaller pizza joint and I prefer quality over quantity. They beat pizza chain restaurants any day of the week.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

When this place first opened we loved it. We ordered from here several times a week. We stopped ordering so much because they always screwed up special requests or forgot salad dressings, sauces, etc. we do love the meatball sub and pizza but it has definitely went downhill.

We ordered 2 orders of baked ziti last night and it was not even edible. It is supposed to have marinara sauce, several cheeses and meatballs. Not only were there no meatballs but the noodles were so overcooked that they were pieces of noodles. They also barely put any sauce on this mess. The side salad that came with the pasta was good but they again forgot the dressing. The cheese garlic bread was good but not good enough to justify spending $30 on the food we threw away.

I should also mention that if you call the store they do not even attempt to fix their screw up. I hope another delivery place opens in our area soon because I like to order a lot and will no longer patronize this place!

Please see attached pictures of their baked ziti nightmare....

3  Thank J G
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Moving here from New York my boyfriend and I were determined to find pizza that would satisfy our craving. We knew we wouldn't find New York Pizza but had high hopes for finding at least something with similar taste and the texture of NY Pizza. It took us months because we didn't suspect Rizzoli's to be "the one". Well, it was. Great service for delivery and it's not NY pizza but definitely has similar qualities which we appreciate! The zeppoles are decent as well. Rizzoli's is an A+ for the closest thing to NY pizza in Clearwater, FL.