All reviews valet parking shuttle service newer hotel golf cart service quarter mile free shuttle front office manager the north end clearwater beach special shout the breakfast area hotel shuttle wonderful hotel would stay again breakfast was included the hotel offers within walking distance
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is on the North end of Clearwater Beach, a couple blocks from the beach on the inter coastal side. Easy walk to the beach and not far from the Pier and all the action. Our room had a great view of the gulf and the inter coastal. Loved waking up seeing the waves from the Gulf while lying in bed. The room was very clean and comfortable, the staff were all extremely nice and helpful. The hotel offers a free breakfast which was not bad. The only negative was the pool, it was small, but at least there was a pool.
All in all I would recommend this hotel. Great value with great service.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I love the location and staff. The valet guys are awesome an extremely helpful. Wesley and Diego took good care of me. Great rcommendations. The rooms are clean and they made my trip so relaxing. I am right next to everything at the beach. I highly recommend them.

Room Tip: Quiet on the top
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2018

This hotel is just a short walk to the beautiful clear water white sand beach!!! The window view from our room was a pretty view of the bay and a distant view of the beach. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff were all great!!!! We will return!!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The positive: super clean hotel with spacious rooms
The negative: complimentary breakfast is absolute chaos, unknowledgeable staff, valet shuttle service unreliable, common areas are too small

Complimentary breakfast offered the normal options and the food was okay. However, the area they have the breakfast set out is way too small for the hotel. Supply vs. demand was a huge problem as well. The hotel also did not have enough staff working in the breakfast area and there was a great shortage of food available. Fighting folks for a piece of bacon is not my idea of fun. There were never enough tables to sit down to eat your breakfast either. Breakfast was an ordeal every single morning.

In general, the staff we came into contact were pleasant. However, I had one staff member who was just downright rude. On the day we were checking out, I asked a young lady at the front desk if we could extend our checkout by 30 minutes as our transfer car was arriving at 11:30. She actually wanted to argue with me about a late check out. I explained to her as a Marriott Rewards member, that I was GUARANTEED a late check out, which she wanted to argue about as well. Ugh! All over 30 minutes. I found this to be absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. Marriott's staff should know their policies. I have never had this happen before.

This property is off the main road and although the beach, restaurants, etc. are within walking distance - you still have to walk a fair distance to get to any of these areas. It was super HOT to do this in the middle of the day in July. We had a good experience with the valet shuttle on our first day. I am not sure what happened, but this shuttle service was completely unreliable for the remainder of our week long stay - they would tell us they were on their way to pick us up and sometimes we would get picked up and other times we were left stranded at the beach or on the side of the road. If you called to check on the status of your pick up, they would tell you were on their way or other times they simply just would not answer. We ended up just giving up on the shuttle service altogether and found different modes of transportation.

The pool is small and most of the time very overcrowded. Clean pool towels are no where to be found. However, on one occasion I did call the front desk and they brought some clean towels down within 30 minutes.

Another note: the lobby is on the third flood - not ground level or 1st floor. There are also no luggage racks on the property which we found to be extremely odd.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank andrea3466
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here July 4th and the location was wonderful! It was right across the street from the beach. The complimentary shuttle takes you up to .5 miles, so we had lunch at Frenchy’s Rockaway. The staff was super friendly and helpful. We went on the Starship Yacht that night and the shuttle took us a little over halfway there. The only struggle was the breakfast chaos at 9 am. It was not enjoyable because it was way too crowded and most of the food was out, but we just grabbed something small with a coffee and headed out for a beach walk. One of the newer hotels in the area and helped significantly to have somewhere to park and be situated on the busy holiday!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple