“OWNER IS CRAZY, WANT TO GET ABUSED GO TO WOK N ROLL”
Review of Wok-N-Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok-N-Roll
Ranked #422 of 756 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 December 2015

I have been going to this place for years because food was ok and it was close to my residence. As for the food it is Ok but you have to make sure you got what you ordered or the way you ordered as the owner specially a mother (owner) it appears SHE is JUST CRAZY, STUBBORN RUDE NO VERY RUDE and has no customer service skills. I ordered on the phone and they messed up the order so when I told her she started saying this is how we make it, I had also told her to make it spicy she said you have to pay more if you want spicy. I came home and tasted the food and it was not spicy, so i called the restaurant she picked up the phone when I explained she said that is how it is and if you want me to make it more spicy you bring it back and I will make it spicy, so I let it go and a month later we ordered this time on line and she srewed up the order totally and we found out after we got home so I called and told her again and she says you bring it back and I will replace the order, this time I told her you screwed it up you deliver the food and she says she is not going to deliver, so I told her I will call credit card company and cancel the payment, she started threatning me and said she is going to call 911 if I do not pay, so I told her to call 911.
This is the last time I am going to order the food from them and I would suggest that you guys think twice before you order the food from this place.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

The best chinese take out (or delivery) by far in safety harbor. They are very fast and efficient. The crab rangoons are a must!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Previous reviews showed bad customer service but I found the staff to be very nice and friendly.
However the quality and taste of their food was just average. I doubt that I will return as their are too many better Chinese restaurants in the area.

1  Thank garyDallas_Tx
Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

This company is by far the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with. We paid by credit card and it was taken off before we even got the order which is fine but when the food came my boyfriend signed the receipt and crossed out the tip since it already went through we were going to tip in cash. I hear the woman start yelling in the hallway that he "better write in a $3 tip" or she wasn't going to give him the food. He was calmly trying to explain to her it was cash and she continued to yell "no tip no delivery". I came out and called the restaurant asking to speak to a manager or the owner and the woman on the phone said the delivery woman was the owner. What kind of owner acts this way? I am a customer service manager and my employees work off tips so I can understand asking "did you want to add a tip to that" or something of that nature but to demand a tip let alone the amount of a tip is obsurd my employee would be fired immediately! She was getting a $5 cash tip on a $25 order was more than a reasonable amount. Absolutely the worst customer service ever! I would never order or recommend anyone to this place.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Food was horrible, service even worse, I literally threw my food out.... Waste of money, time.... Etc etc. DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!!!