US$152
Beachwalk Inn(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$120
  • Pool
Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$151
Pelican Pointe Hotel and Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$135
Beachview Hotel(Clearwater)
US$154
US$149
  • Breakfast included
US$212
US$199
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$129
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
US$93
Beach View Suites(Clearwater)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$189
All reviewsruth eckerd hallcourtney campbell causewayfront deskgulf to bayroom was cleanyogurtroad noisethe breakfast areatampa international airportwaffle makercomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againminute drivephillies spring trainingbreakfast stafftarpon springsconvenient location
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Was the best hotel, clean, new , modern, very accommodating staff, great breakfast, comfortable beds, quiet, location was great easy access to 275. Would definetly stay here again if ever in Saint Petersburg?

Stayed: March 2018
Shawn S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

We are glad to hear your stay was a great one. We will celebrate these great comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Shawn Stan

Reviewed 17 April 2018

My title pretty much sums this place up but I like to list out pros and cons for other travelers to consider so here goes:

Pros:
Good location, near Super Target, Ulta, and other major chain stores, near fast food as well as Joe's Crab Shack for dinner.
Easy to get to your car in the parking lot and the lot seemed safe to me
It's on a busy highway but you cannot hear the highway from inside the hotel
The breakfast options were pretty decent: waffle maker, cheerios and corn flakes, some bagels and cream cheese or jelly, eggs, oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar, etc.
There is an outdoor pool available but note that it is pretty small
My room was quiet, but I could hear every passing conversation in the hallway, so that may be a consideration for some. I did have a nice night's sleep though since the hotel stayed quiet at night.
Cons:
One of the two beds in my room had a serious problem with the springs. Even at my light weight, the entire bed sagged when I was on it. I switched to the other bed which was an easy fix for a solo traveler but would be a problem for other families
Poor water pressure and the bathtub drain let the water out VERY slowly during a shower.
Prices seemed ever so slightly high considering the other options that are a little bit more expensive offer more amenities in the room.

Overall this is a nice option for a business traveler or a family that was a relatively budget friendly option but does not need other kid-friendly amenities like a better pool, indoor pool, or kitchenette or activities at a higher price

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Shawn S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate the great comments and we apologize for the challenges during your stay. We will share these with the team to ensure we make the hotel the very best it can be. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

Shawn Stan

Reviewed 20 March 2018

It's been about two years since we have stayed at this property in Clearwater. I am always impressed with the attentiveness of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and the property. The breakfast buffet has improved to the extent that there are so many choices, you can always find something to satisfy your hunger. I enjoy the pool area that has plenty of seating and an abundance of sun. Shout out to the young lady who is an employee in training. She will be an excellent addition to the staff. She helped us be able to watch March Madness games in the breakfast area while we enjoyed some snacks and beverages. The hotel is very accommodating to it's guests. It will always be my first choice when in the area. You can't go wrong with this property.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gerry17601
Shawn S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are very glad to hear your stay was exceptional. I will be sure to celebrate these comments with the staff. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Shawn Stan, CHA

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We recently stayed at this property after 3 nights in a Courtyard in Jacksonville and 3 nights at the Westin in Sarasota. This was by far the BEST accommodation we experienced! The welcome staff (at 11:30 at night no less!!) was wonderful! The room was clean, updated and the beds were the most comfortable beds of our entire trip! The bathroom was modern, the towels were nicer than the Courtyard by far and there were plenty of nice amenities on the counter! The next morning, I opened the curtains and saw the beautiful sparkling bay and we enjoyed a really nice breakfast buffet served by delightfully accommodating and caring staff in an attractive dining space. We felt we were treated like valued customers and we also enjoyed a great value. Definitely a treasure!!!!

Room Tip: our room faced the bay but was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda B
Shawn S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for these wonderful comments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Please keep us in mind for any future visits to the Clearwater area.

Safe travels.

Shawn Stan, CHA

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Overall the property were just fine. Updated enough with a handful of problems.

Check in
No concerns and off to my room pretty quick.

Room
Average size of the Fairfield Inn room. I believe I was put in a handicap room so it was probably a little bit bigger.

Bed
Regular bed that you see in most Fairfield Inns.

TV
They have the newer Marriott TV guide so they were probably around 50 channels.

Road noise
The hotel is right next to the highway so there was constant road noise.

Bathroom
Had hot water right away. The only problem was in my room I can hear water flowing from other rooms above or below me.

Noise
I already mentioned the road noise and water noise but it sounded like I could hear the elevator noise all night also. My room was five rooms away from the elevator so it was very odd.

Parking
No problems with parking.

Area
There are a bunch of restaurants about a mile down the road.

Internet
Pretty good speed’s especially during the peak hours first thing in the morning and after dinner.

Overall the place was fine. And I’d have no problem staying here next time I’m in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank morganrep
Marc I, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. It sounds like you had a good experience overall and will stay with us again. I noticed there were a few concerns and I sincerely apologize for it. We are working to make sure this is an isolated issue that is corrected going forward.

Best Regards,