Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Ways to Experience Encounters With Dolphins
from US$32.93
More Info
1,184 results
All reviews tiny island great tour dolphin cruise celebrity homes sea shells friendly crew amazing sunset compass dolphins captain boat marina
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2022

This is a Great way to spend a couple hours! They knew the dolphins by name and where to find them. The little private island stop was wonderful. The Crew was very pleasant and knowledgeable . I would do it again !

1  Thank Corinth_KYDan
Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

6:45 departure, Friday April 9th

Max the Marine Biologist & Lead Captain Alicia were awesome and got us up close to tons of Dolphins. We even got to see LOTS OF BABY DOLPHINS!

Exceptional Value, and Super Friendly/Smart guides. Best boat tour out there!

PRO TIP: don’t pay $3.00 a bag for chips at the Marina Cantina store, buy chips and drinks on the boat for JUST $1 DOLLAR each!

First half was Marine Biology focused and they also did a great tour of Millionaire homes.

I also loved how big the boat was. I just could really move all around as the dolphins went around the boat. Thanks for the great experience!

1  Thank InSearchofGreatness
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Dolphins galore! Within minutes of our trip starting were surrounded by dolphins. The tour guides were relaxed, patient and kind. They answered every question my 7 snd 10 year old had. Second trip with Encounters with Dolphins, and will do it again the next time we are looking to do a dolphin tour at Clearwater marina!

1  Thank Hope1017
Reviewed 7 April 2022

It was a great experience! The staff were awesome and had us laughing plenty of times. We saw dolphins, ospreys, and cool celebrity homes like Hulk Hogan’s and one of Tom Cruise’s condos. I highly recommend this, it was relaxing and entertaining.

1  Thank 530kristit
Reviewed 6 April 2022 via mobile

We had a great experience. The staff were absolutely awesome sauce! We saw Dolphins, Rays, Osprey and the ever elusive pink bird ( it has a name but I don’t remember it)

The only knock would be the playlist, but my gut tells me that an updated list is already in the works.

1  Thank brandonrB8353ZZ