“Excellent food in this touristy town”
Review of Kiku Japanese Fine Dining - CLOSED

Kiku Japanese Fine Dining
Price range: US$0 - US$100
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We enjoyed our fresh sushi dinners. We asked our server for her recommendations and they were right on. I wish I could remember what we ordered, but it was all good. Try to reserve the floor seating if you are able to sit and get up easily. Atmosphere is clean, well done and warm. I recommend this spot for its excellent food and service.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Let's keep things in perspective. It's on the beach in a tourist area. It's not the best sushi I've ever had but It's pretty good! And, in all the months I've visited it is never busy. Didn't plan ahead and make reservations on the weekend? I'm going to Kiku. One pet peeve is they like to upcharge for condiments? Want gluten free soy? That will cost you. Eel sauce? Yup, that's extra. It's not that I mind paying, I'd just rather see it rolled into the overall price. And you probably want to tell customers prior to setting it down on the table. To me, it's just tacky. Food is pretty good, I'd rate it average for sushi rolls but because I never have to wait - I gave it an extra star.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I've not been here since 2008 different ownership and the food has dropped a little. It is as good as it gets for the location and what they can bring in. Anyway if you can try the raw scallops that was awesome.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I had a craving for sushi while in town and a few people recommended Kiku. I was one of the first people in for the evening and felt like I got a lot of personal attention. They were very friendly and answered all my questions about items on the menu. Food was very good and fresh. The staff was polite and friendly.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We were the only table here and so service was great! I ordered wine I didn't like and she graciously took it off the bill. We ordered way too much food- everything was good- nothing fantastic but good. I would go back for sure