“Good thin crust Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2016

First off I do not expect much from a franchise restaurant, especially at a Mall. This place has a very good thin crust Pizza. I ordered a Margherita with pepperoni, extra crispy. It was very good and cooked crispy. This was second trip. They have a good selection of local craft draft beer and Wines. Service was good. I wish it was closer to my house. I will be back again.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We enjoyed a pepperoni pizza and glasses of wine for dinner this week. Also tried the appetizer Bruschetta Trio with Marinated Artichoke, Olive Medley and Marinated Mushrooms & red pepper. This was a delicious starter while the pizza was being prepared! We were surprised by the white cloth napkins and red checkered tablecloth. The service and food were wonderful and the manager checked to see if we were satisfied with everything. I enjoyed the open kitchen where the cook was spinning the pizza dough in the air and handling the various pizzas in the coal brick ovens. They also serve calzones, salads, antipasto and desserts (cheesecake, cannoli and tiramisu). My husband and I enjoyed a fun date night there. Parking was right outside the front door at the Countryside Mall. Very convenient. We plan to eat there again for either lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Being raised in a Italian family and Italian neighborhood and only eating pizzas from real Italian Mom & Pop pizzerias I was invited by friends to try Grimaldi's. I ordered the safest pizza for me which was the simple cant screw up with too much can sauce & loads of cheese The "Margarita ' that was thin with little sauce & cheese, olive oil, garlic, and basil. I actuly enjoyed it. Bravo kids. Will I go back, maybe.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

First time visitor to Grimaldi's. Pizza is NY style. We ordered a 16" small pizza with Pepperoni and Mushroom and a small house salad. The 16" is big enough to give each of us 2 slices and the small salad would serve three. It all depends on how hungry you are however as we were in for lunch it was plenty. Everything was very nice.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

My husband and I no longer live near a Grimaldi's but we drive far out of our way on occasion - any time we really want pizza. Grimaldi's pizzas are the best, the atmosphere is pleasant, the service is excellent, the Pepsi products are an increasingly rare treat, and it is an economical meal for two. This time we shared a large pizza with pepperoni and italian sausage - delicious! Normally we have a piece or two left over, but we were really in the mood for Grimaldi's because we finished the pizza. So good - every time.