“Burger craving fixed!”

Ranked #322 of 756 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 30 March 2018

First time diners here not knowing what to expect. We were met as soon as we entered and promptly seated and given menus. Ok we expected a counter to order our meals so this was a nice surprise. Service was prompt and questions were well answered. I ordered the Royal Steakburger and my wife had the Portobello and Swiss. We each ordered shakes which were brought out prior to our food. Big glasses and thick flavorful shakes. The food arrived and the first bite was wow! Flavorful, meaty, and juicy not like those limp burgers at McD's or BK. We enjoyed our experience so much we returned again. We hope that SnS will come up to Alberta Canada!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

These folks,working at Shake N Stakes, south of 19, in Clearwater are the best. We've been at others Shake In Stake restaurant, , but these guys are ike family. They tread us well every time, they even miss us when we are out of town. They're very respectful, and courteous. We will recommend this restaurant to any ONE.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Where else can you feed a family of 4 at a restaurant for $20 and not stand in line, carrying your tray to your table? We are Canadian. We don’t have Steak n Shake. We love it!! Your food is good and fresh but OMG this place has some of the worst staff! Our server was great. The guy who was actually cooking was great. The other 4 staff who were just hanging out in the back seeming oblivious to the number of people in the restaurant-you suck. The 2 of you who worked so hard-thank you.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch today with a student. After we arrived they took 10 min to greet us and seat us. The wait staff were slammed. My waitress did her best to be attentive but they clearly were understaffed. The manager unlike the other locations I have been to did little to nothing to help them out. The food got to us promptly and did not have to wait for beverage refills. The food was good. I did leave a decent tip but the manager there needs training. I would come back. It is a better value than Mac Donalds

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered the 5 way chili Mac. Then stood there and watched as the spaghetti sat in the bowl for a couple of minutes before being deluged with sauce, then another minute before it got the ladle of chili, onions, and cheese. I had ordered extra chili meat but when I opened it up I couldn't see too much there and it was more spaghetti than anything else.