“Greek, Pasta, and Pizza - They have it all”

Queen's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #192 of 789 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery
Description: A family affair that is carrying on a tradition which began in 1978. We offer homemade Italian food with a Greek flare. Starting with our pizza, we prepare fresh dough and sauce daily. Our pizza is a pan crust style with a rich blend of cheeses and toppings that will satisfy any appetite. All of our Queen’s Classic Pastas are made fresh. Our parmigiana entrees are lightly breaded, baked and served to order. One way to treat yourself would be with our Greek salad made with our Homemade potato salad and dressing. Our Homemade Chicken Lemon “Avyolemono” Soup will warm anyone’s heart. In the mood for a sub or pita sandwich, we have a large selection of your favorites. Our lunch menu features great value items such as slices of pizza, wraps, specialty salads and small portioned pastas. Need to take care of the sweet tooth, we have homemade cannoli, tiramisu, baklava, rice pudding and assorted cheese cakes. We take great pride to exceed your expectations of great food and service.
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Can't believe I've gone by this restaurant for so long and never stopped in, but Tuesday, with the help of some friends, I did! I love Italian food so it was easy to talk me in. Other friends from a women's meeting I attend went as well. It was Greek 2 for 1. So we chose to eat Veal Parmesan cause it is one Italian dish I have not tried to make. It was so tender, so delicious! Chet chose Lasagna and thought it was very good. Our friends chose the Greek 2 for 1. The Gyro looked Yummie! The wait staff is super fast cause the restaurant was full. Great price! There is a long, narrow room for meetings, but I'm not sure it would really work as there didn't seem to be doors to close. For special diets, you really should check the menu on line.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Our order was not taken by Sheree until 3 couples seated after us had their orders taken-10 minutes to be asked what beverage you want is way too long. We went for the buy 1 , get one Greek specials.It cost more than if we went to a real Greek Restaurant and ordered from the menu. For a restaurant that devotes one night a week to their Greek specials, you would expect the food to be above average. It was not!!! Never will I give this place another chance.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017

So, after Floridians raving about this pizza stating..its the closest to NY pizza... i had to try it.
So we went in afternoon adventure... it was quiet but place is large but no customers .. was a bit nervous about that.
Waitress came, was polite and friendly.
So we sat and ordered a salad.. was very tasty and fresh.

Ordered the white pie...
came back smelling good... but you can tell it was prepared in a disk.. not a dish... a disc. Nothing Authentic about preparing your pizza in a disc.....it was perfectly round... and of course the water in florida is not the greatest.. so the dough was Alright... not great..Alright.
It was tasty, flavorful, and satisfying to fill me up.
Overall, the place is okay, not spectacular.
For florida it was OK.
my rating is a 3.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Hubby and I went here for the first time looking for a Greek pizza. (It's in the crust). We had a great pizza, a lot of ingredients (some pizza's are rather skimpy with the toppings). Beer is very reasonable. The accompanying greek salad was very tasty. The only downside for us was that there was a large party right in the center of the room (20 people or so) so it was really a loud atmosphere. We'll go back later in the evening when a younger crowd tends to be out.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This little restaurant is easy to miss, tucked off to the western side of Belcher Road, just south of Sunset Point Road. They are open Monday through Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., but Tuesday is probably the most popular time to be there because of their 2-for-1 specials, ideal for families and couples. I am a great lover of Avgolemono soup (also known as chicken-lemon soup), and I will vouch for theirs being the best in Pinellas County. I have never actually ordered pizza there, but on this visit we had at our table a small Greek salad, avgolemono soup, pastisio, a gyro, spanakopita (flaky spinach pie), and rice pudding. Very satisfying! The ambiance is quite average, the servers are pleasant, and they do have take-out service.