“Could this be the Best Italian Restaurant in Florida?”

Gondolier Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 July 2017

First of all, I may be somewhat biased- but I really love Italian food. I was not disappointed at Gondolier's. Fresh, hot bread sticks- LOADED pizza, great lasagna- wonderful service- what's not to like? And typically I don't spend a lot of time reading the men---but gosh, this was wonderful- AND some greek dishes thrown in and breakfast and a real sense of a family restaurant....and the waitress ( Michelle ) was pleasant and checked on us and their seemed to be laughter and good ill all over this well lit restaurant. This place is a dream---take your time to study the menu-there are so many wonderful dishes that it is really difficult to choose. The wife and my brother loved it ! The owner/manager really needs to know this is THE place for Italian food in Tampa/Clearwater and maybe even Florida.!! On my next trip to Clearwater- this will be the first place I go to eat.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,497)

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

The server wasn't happy with a 10 dollar tip so he literally started chasing after us and when he caught our attention he said we were 10 dollars short because we didn't pay a 20 dollar tip, then proceeded to smart off to us and tried to convince us that it was the state law. In the end he got nothing.

1  Thank C_French001
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

They gave me the wrong order. It was a Stromboli I ordered the cheese but they gave me one with meat. I did not say anything for they made the mistake. They made me fell like I was stealing and ever more. I will never go back.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The food was really good Clearwater doesn't have many good places to eat but this was Awsome. We will be back

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Food was great, the waitress that served my family and was very attentive and very loving. Priced right!