“Great casual dining and family friendly”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #62 of 785 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a really nice place to come for casual dining, They even have a buffet option. Great wings and burgers. You can usually catch some kind of car or motorcycle show or event here as well. Family friendly. Not over priced. Casual.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

From the minute we walked thru the Gas Pump Handle Door, we experienced welcoming hospitality. As a first time visitor, the hostess explained our options-luncheon buffet or ordering off the menu. Our waitress was also welcoming and gave timely service. The decor brought back memories of past cars I have driven, back when I was much younger. But the best thing about this restaurant is the food. My pulled pork sandwich was the best I have ever had. A toasted brioche bun, a perfect amount of meat topped with cheddar and a yummy BBQ sauce on the side. I'd go back in a heart beat. Thanks for a memorable meal. A really fun experience.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

My wife and I had lich there a couple of times on Thursday when the had the car shows outside . We spend an hour looking over all the cars and the had lunch inside .Check out the corvette on the wall kind of neat how it is suck on the wall. If you have the nerve have lunch sitting under the red car held up by the hoisted. Lots of nice thing to see thoughout

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We had fun at the car show and enjoyed wings and beer , soda and great time. Prices were good and a really nice crowd this Thursday. We’ll return in a few weeks. Pretzel appetizer was very good.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped by with some friends for a beer, but stayed for the experience. Fun place, good atmosphere, Friendly staff, good food. A must drink location !