“Never would have expected such great Italian at the beach!”

Cesare's At The Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Cesare's At The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 735 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sandkey Bridge
Transit: Jolley Trolley, PSTA pick ups in front of restaurant
Description: Both born and raised in Italy, our founders Cesare and Carlo, know what an authentic Italian meal means. Family and friends gathering around to enjoy each others company with a good glass of wine and the perfect dish. Savor Italy's finest flavors including our award winning lasagna and pastas. Real and hard to find Italian specialities such as pappardelle with imported porcini and wild mushrooms, veal ossobuco, filet mignon in a Brandy sauce, fresh fish and seafood, veal classics and homemade desserts. You can dine in or "al fresco" overlooking the water and Sand Key Bridge while being pampered by our professional staff.
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Had Burrata as an app at the bar while waiting for (reserved) table to be ready. Very creamy and delicious, though would have appreciated more of the garlic bread for spreading! Only got two S/M pieces and there were two of us sharing the app. For dinner, had the bolognese sauce on linguini as a side dish and the veal saltimboca...both were spectacular !! The staff was very attentive, helpful and made the meal even more memorable. We were staying at #303 BayHarbor, right down the road, so it was an easy walk !! Will DEFINITELY tell people about this restaurant - a hidden gem next to a few other small, local eateries/bars in a small strip right at the foot of the Sand Key Bridge!! A must try!!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Very disappointing..very excited ...to take my wife and best friends out for a special night.apitizer we're very good..on to the main course..when my plate of frank Sinatra veal..came to the table I knew we where going to leave hungry..I have never been in a Italian restaurant that doesn't offer some kind of pasta with your main course lucky for us we received grilled burnt veggies..I would usually just cross them off my list but our bill for 4 was 265.00 before tip..and well were all looking for a place to eat..upscale ..we did not table cloths.if you looking for great veal go to Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza-Clearwater location
4.7
(502)

1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 29 December 2017

My wife and I attempted to have dinner at Cesare's and ended up walking out. We were just barely acknowledged when we walked in by the hostess and a person that I assumed was the owner. By the way they acted towards us I assumed they thought if they ignored us long enough we would just go away, WE DID. I am a local resident and I'm often asked about restaurants on the beach....guess what NO CESARE'S.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We sat waiting for our food for over one and a half hours . We were told twice that we were the next ticket, and still we waited. Some of our food was cold when finally served and two dishes of pasta were undercooked. The owner, ceasar, had left the building and would be back within minutes. He never showed up. Our waiter totally did not seem to care that his service was terrible and the kitchen WAY TOO SLOW!

1  Thank Patio363
Reviewed 26 December 2017

This has been our favorite restaurant for years. So convenient since it is only 1/2 block from our home. My husband's angel hair that came with the veal parmesan was sooo over cooked that it ruined his meal for him. My crab ravioli was wonderful as usual, but unfortunately it will be a long time before I can get him to return!