Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$89
Lol.travel
US$81
PricelineUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
Destinia.comUS$90
All reviews christmas store hot tub room was clean ruth eckerd hall one night stay would stay again coffee maker front desk staff pool area bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2019

It's my 5th time I stayed in Days Inn, Gulf to Bay Blvd in Clearwater. The room is spacious and clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, it's safe, nearby restaurants, shops and Target, close to Tampa and St Pete.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Day Inn C, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Gulf to Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Dear Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Gulf to Bay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am particularly pleased to hear that this was your 5th time staying with us. Our guests responses serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we continuously improve the quality of our services and of our hotel. If there is anything that we could do to make your 6th stay with us more enjoyable please let us know.

Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

I had a horrible stay and to be refunded and my points returned ( I am a platinum member) I was virtually blackmailed into changing my review. Now I've been consolidated I'll change my review. Guess they thought I would forget. Well I was up all night with a beeping smoke detector and no one did anything!!! NO SLEEP!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank carlo n
Jet768924, Guest Service Agent at Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Gulf to Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Dear Carlos,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Central. I am saddened to hear that your experience at our facility was not a pleasant one. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet and exceeding your expectations. I am sorry that you had to experience a beeping smoke detector and were unable to get any sleep. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided. I have shared your comments with our maintenance department to make to ensure these types of situations, they do not occur in the future. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on you next visit to Clearwater.
Josie Keenan
Guest Services

Reviewed 8 July 2019

Beds weren’t as nice as other Days Inn, but clean. Good location to get to Walmart, WalGreens, Target, etc. I will opt for a room on the board walk next time to avoid traffic but this hotel is a good deal if trying to save money on the room to spend kayaking (which was close by) or para-sailing (next time and also close by)! :)

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jet768924, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Gulf to Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Dear Wanderer26219457552,

We would like to thank you for taking the time review our property. Feedback from our guest is very important to us and your input helps with out continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. If there is anything that we could do to make your next stay with us more enjoyable please let us know.

Days Inn Clearwater Staff & Management

Reviewed 7 July 2019

Rude front desk. Lost reservation & wasn't interested in my confirmation documentation. Booking agent straightened it out with them. The room had a dirty bed skirt which prompted me to look closer to find blood stains and live bedbugs! Took a photo/video & ran out. Front desk seemed not to care but offered a "better" room without the "upcharge." The room wasn't better except the shower wall wasn't broken. I checked around the mattress of one of the beds only to find beetle & roach carcasses. My 8 year old daughter screamed "wasp!" There was a wasp just chiling on the ceiling. That was it. I gave back my card & asked for a full refund. The front desk had the nerve to tell me she wasn't sure they could do that. I asked for a manager. There wasn't one there. I believe the booking agent got them to refund the charges. It took hours of standby & disconnected calls to find a room including the 4th. Finally found a hotel much further from the beach. They were very nice offering to dry our clothes that might have been contaminated by the Day's Inn bedbugs in high heat. I despaired at midnight. It was now my birthday but I was still going through luggage checking for bedbugs. I cried. I still had to pay for the whole day I lost @ the Day's Inn toward the new hotel even though it was midnight. Fortunately, everything got better from there. I'm a single mom who works VERY hard all year & just wanted to escape for a few days to the beach with my kid. Stay away from this Day's Inn.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sunny79788,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Central. I am saddened to hear that your experience at our facility was not a pleasant one. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to meet and exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided. I have shared your comments with our front desk staff and housekeeping department to make to ensure these types of situations, do not occur in the future. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on you next visit to Clearwater.

Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2019

Check in was a bit of a pain, the room wasn't ready until 4 when check in is at 3. I had to wait about 45 min for the room to be ready after an 8 hour drive. That's the only part that sucked though. everything was super clean, the staff were friendly and helpful. The pool area was great! We truly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jmontour4781
Day Inn C, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Clearwater/Gulf to Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2019

Dear Tour41971583257,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments regarding you recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, but on behalf of the hotel staff and management, I would like to apologized for the inconvenience of having to wait to check into your room. Our guests responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we continuously improve the quality of our services and of our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.