Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$28
WyndhamUS$81
PricelineUS$81
StayForLongUS$103
All reviews gulf to bay hot tub room was clean budget hotel nice pool blvd
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

The place was clean enough. The front desk staff, especially Stacey was friendly, and accommodating. However the pool was.over crowded every day we were there. It seemed to be used by people that were not hotel guests. Breakfast was a complete joke.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Very friendly, clean, safe will be going back next year. We had a room on 2nd floor by poolside. The housekeeping was amazing. The pool was nice and warm and very clean. They accommodated our stay when I booked 4 extra nights. I love how they had a gated fence around pool area and the gate locked so my little ones couldn't sneak in without me knowing.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 14 February 2021 via mobile

We went to check In and by the time realized we forgot the card we used to make the reservation TaSonya was very attentive and knowledge about us trying to resolve the situation she went above and beyond to help us find a solution to our dilemma that was totally on our on our part she was kind and very helpful and made us feel very at easy that we could resolve the situation and help us throughout the process I would highly recommend this hotel anyone if they are looking for the Best customer service it truly was the best ever experienced in a long time, Thank You LaSonya!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Pro - Good location - Close to all shops, 15 mins drive from the Clearwater beach, Safe place. Value for money. Budget hotel, you get the basic amenities you need to stay. In other words you get what you are paying for

cons - The willingness of the staff to help the customers could be better. The morning after having breakfast, I went back(just after 5 mins the official end time of the breakfast) to get some hot some water for my daughter(1 year old) from the adjoining hot water machine near the lobby. The lady at the reception mentioned rather rudely that there is no more hot water available for me to get, fortunately the lady who was helping with the breakfast was kind enough to get some hot water for my daughter. My point is I understand that i went after the official time of breakfast but not to eat but to get only hot water for a small kid without creating any issue but the way i was initially refused was rather offensive. The rest of the staffs behavior was good though.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2020

We were here for three nights. It's not a bad hotel, but I doubt if we would stay here again. We did not have reservations and when we checked in we were quoted a price of $135/night with a total of 500 something. That didn't really add up until we checked out and discovered that the first night was $135 and the other two nights were $180 each. I suppose that is because they were a Friday and Saturday night, but it would have been nice if they had told us about the price shift up front and clearly. Another problem was there weren't any no-slip strips in the bath tub and taking a shower was an adventure in not falling. The bathroom also lacked an exhaust fan so the humidity built up in there, during a shower, that the air conditioner on the other side of the room did not handle. The only reason we stayed at this particular hotel was that it was very close to where my parents had lived so I was familiar with the area from previous visits. Oh, and Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard is ridiculously busy (except for 5 a.m. on Sunday mornings) so getting into and out of the parking lot requires patience.

Date of stay: March 2020