All reviews shuttle driver front desk chef adam business trip breakfast buffet is tampa airport pie airport close to the airport fridge and microwave aviator ihg
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Hotel was booked solid, but we got our reservation just in time. Thankfully they were able to switch us to new rooms as guests checked out. Kept extremely clean. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast area is spacious and one of the best. Fresh fruit (melon, pineapple, oranges, apples, and bananas) in addition to all the other hot and cold items.The staff were courteous. To my knowledge, the Holiday Inn offered a private shuttle directly to the event and back, which was an enormous help. We also had several great conversations with Kevin the shuttle driver when he asked about our event. Thanks for being interested and enthusiastic about our convention, it really makes a difference!

This stay was during several events in town and they handled groups well. I'll be back to this place and highly recommend to others when in the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank anand g
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear Anand G

Wow, Thank you for your rave review. I'm so thrilled that you had a wonderful stay. Our breakfast staff thank's you for your kind words, we try to cater to as many tastes as possible. We are so pleased that you recognized one of our true ambassadors in Kevin, he is one of many superstars here at the property, he thanks your kind words. We thank you and appreciate your feedback. We hope you will visit us again real soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Great hotel and great staff! Kevin, Dejah, Liz, and Dave have taken care of myself and my family every time we have come here. We come once per month for business and wouldn't go to any other hotel in the St. Petersburg area. They have taken great care of us and writing this review is the least that I can do...Thank you. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Dorlsjvatz

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Holiday Inn St. Petersburg/Clearwater hotel on TripAdvisor. Our entire team at the Holiday Inn St. Petersburg/Clearwater strives to provide the best accommodations to all of our guests and we are so pleased that you recognized a few of our true ambassadors in Kevin, Dejah, Liz, and Dave. We will be sure to recognize as well as celebrate your wonderful comments with Jake and the bar staff. Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to your next stay with us when in the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Wow ... This is the first time I stay at holiday inn and I must say hands down I will be back vary soon, from Check in was smooth with Dejah and did I mention she Greeted us in a vary in a vary welcoming way and made us feel at home.the breakfast was superb including bacon,eggs,home fries , sausage ,oatmeal ,variety of oatmeal and cereals, pastries,and much more the restaurant staff was kind and attentive .the rooms are super clean and spacious .the pool and public areas are in tip top shape.at check out I was greeted by Liz and jake where kind enough to extend check out till noon .if you have a family I would definitely reserve again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Wow!!! great service and clean rooms ! I want to recognize the gentleman Miguel for all his help in the mornings the days we stayed there and for all the help from front desk staff! I have to say Great service and very professional staff ! Thank you and i will be back for sure !

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Guero G
Stephen S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear Guero G

Thank you so much for your rave review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Miguel thanks you for your kinds words. It is our mission to provide the best quality service, the same amount of care we provide towards our own families. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I came here for work and really enjoy the time I get to spend outside of work. there's a restaurant for any taste buds. the shuttle service is reliable and complimentary. Kevin has to be one of the friendliest drivers and he is easy to talk to. thanks to the holiday Inn staff

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank harleylady

Dear Harleylady

Wow, thank you for the rave five star review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your great review regarding your stay, Kevin thanks you for the kind words. Kevin is a valuable member of our team and he is one of many who has a heart for hospitality here at the Holiday Inn St. Pete/ Clearwater. We hope you will visit us again.

Eric, P