All reviews shuttle driver front desk chef adam business trip breakfast buffet is tampa airport pie airport close to the airport desk staff fridge and microwave aviator seminar ihg
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Great warm welcome from Dave- Shuttle Bus Driver and Deja, Alicia and Jake at the front desk. I have been going to this hotel every month last year to attend some dental courses at MGE and after 9 months, my husband and I stayed here from June 1-4 and it felt so welcome and taken care of once again. Great service and smile from the staff!!! Funny, Dave remembers our favorite place to eat:)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Reymarie Y
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Reymarie Y

Thank you so much for your five star review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you fully enjoyed your stay with us. Its always a pleasure to welcome back all of our MGE guests, it's something our staff takes great pride in. Thank you for taking the time to mention Dave, Dejah, Alicia and Jake in your review. I'm so happy that they took such good care of you. From all of us, we hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

The staff here are very helpful and resourceful. Dave was great with providing us with ideas on places to visit and Ashley was excellent with out check-in and and following up on how our rooms were. It's always a pleasure to come to Holiday Inn Clearwater.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Gem I

Dear Gem I

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Holiday Inn St. Petersburg N/ Clearwater. We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.

Dave & Ashley are two of many superstars here at the Holiday Inn, we are happy to hear they took such good care of you. We try to make every stay memorable for our guests and it is always nice to hear the feedback from our guests.

It was our pleasure to serve you during your visit and we hope that we will have an opportunity to do so again in the future.

Eric, P

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I stayed at your hotel for one night. Jake at the front desk was very helpful and professional. He made sure we had everything we needed and made it clear he was there to make our visit a pleasurable one. The only complaint I have is with one of the housekeepers. I brought my luggage in, then came back out of my room to get something to drink..2 women, 1 with a white shirt and red and pink colored hair and a shorter mexican lady.They were speaking Spanish thinking I couldn't understand but I most certainly did. They were gossiping about other employees. I found this to be very unprofessional.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank smorales66

Dear Smorales66

Thank you so much for your four star review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry you had a poor encounter with two of our staff members, even thou this wasn't the best part of your stay, we appreciate you letting us know about what transpired. I hope this isolated incident will not deter you from stay with us in the future, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Great friendly staff especially Dave, our shuttle driver, who kept us laughing & entertained with his sense of humour! I would definitely recommend this hotel for their great service including awesome shuttle service to places you need to go!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Coul2Canada
Eric P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Petersburg North / Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Coul2canada

Thank you so much for your five star review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to single out and mention David for his outstanding service. David really appreciated the kind words. He is an invaluable member of our team, I'm so happy you had such a pleasurable time here at the property, we thank you for your feedback and we hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

This has to be one of the best experiences I had when I came to visit Florida. The rooms smelled wonderful everyday. In the hallway me and my family ran into the Supervisor Anna . She was very helpful, she took us to our rooms and helped set up a crib for the little ones. She was very nice and intelligent with our stay. The breakfast was amazing and tasted wonderful. I really recommend this hotel.

If I ever go back to Florida this hotel is definitely where I'm staying.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank N_King35

Dear N_Kings35

Anna is one of many superstars here at the Holiday Inn, we are happy to hear she took such good care of you. We try to make every stay memorable for our guests and it is always nice to hear the feedback from our guests.

Eric, P