“Good Coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Clermont
Reviewed 23 August 2016

DD has the best coffee and that's why I go there. The parking lot can be a madhouse in the morning so I try to avoid that.

1  Thank FloridaLady

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We go in for coffee and donuts, the staff are good the coffee is good, the donuts are good what more can I say.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

This is a great DD and has easy access and good parking. It is in a easy location to enter and exit by car. The DD is always clean and service has always been quick and correct.

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Stop by to grab a few donuts for my kids. And as I was ordering the girl proceeded to continually kept trying to hold back from laughing. You could hear a bunch of noise in the background as well. She did repeat back correctly what I had ordered but when I pulled away after paying to hand out the food I realized that they actually had given me something totally different! The donuts were just thrown into the bag and had a huge mess inside. Just sloppy and careless. Very disappointing.

1  Thank LCBH1816
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Fresh coffee and a box of 6 donuts sat in the sun. What could be wrong with that? Not as fresh as Krispy Kreme but good enough for mid morning break