“Great place for the locals”

Country Cookin' Diner
Ranked #23 of 129 Restaurants in Cocoa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Small place with good food and a down home country feel. Staff is always very friendly and very efficient. Some things are instant but I guess if you wanted homemade mash potatoes you would cook them yourself. Great food at an excellent price. It would be fantastic if they were to start making their own ranch dressing. Generally very busy. Not open for dinner, only breakfast and lunch. On Sunday's get there before church lets out or you will have to get in line!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Went here for breakfast, Was seated fast and had a great waitress. It did take 30 mins after we ordered to get our breakfast, but it was very good. I did have an issue with a women that sat in front of us in a booth with her Mother. She kept getting messages with the ringer on full blast. I counted and she got 10 and they would ring like a chime each time. Then she proceeded to make a phone call the rest of the time we were there. I asked the waitress if she could ask her to turn down her phone. it seems there is no rule about silencing or talking on your phone in the diner. Soon as the waitress asked her she looked at me and said seriously? I am talking to my kids because they are not here they are away. I mentioned I was just asking her to lower the volume because it was rude. She proceeded to get very loud and a woman that worked there whether owner or assistant owner asked if we could both hold it down. She was the one yelling not me and she was not told to lower her phone by this other woman. It is just common courtesy. I was so disappointed .

Reviewed 11 March 2016

Been to this location in addition to the Rockledge location. Not bad for breakfast. Not a very large location but good place for breakfast.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

The food is delicious! The restaurant is tiny but they have the best pancakes! We will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Disappointed in the fried seafood platter. Fish seemed frozen and there was no detectable crab in the crab cake. From the main meal to the sides or dessert, nothing seemed actually "homemade".