All reviews movie theater mexican restaurant full kitchen ocean front towel exchange two twin beds time share washer dryer hot tub master bath tennis courts living room covered parking paper towels shuffle board pool side second bedroom
Reviewed 4 October 2018

The rooms are great -- spacious and have everything needed for a great stay. Our balcony is wonderful and roomy, unfortunately we can only see a slice of the ocean. I'm sure the oceanfront rooms are given to owners, not those of us that trade in. The activities are nice -- don't miss the doughnuts -- YUMMY! We are enjoying our vacation here and will return if possible.

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to Disney and Universal then finished our vacation at this resort. We enjoyed it very much. The accommodations were very nice, plenty of space for a family of 5 and the beach was quiet and beautiful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I called the resort last minute on my vacation. I explained that I had booked a hotel room at another place already and have been hearing nothing but bad things since my booking (unkempt, bad plumbing, bed bugs etc). They confirmed my worries were legit. I made the last minute decision at this time to cancel the other resort reservation and I booked with The Resort at Cocoa Beach. When I arrived I was so surprised at the kindness of the staff! When I checked in they told me I was upgraded to a Penthouse with an ocean view! Such an amazing surprise especially after the stress of almost staying in an awful resort previously. It was nice to have a spacious condo for my boyfriend and I to enjoy. It was very clean, and decorated well with beach decor. The beach access is literally outside your door. They have a person waiting on the beach in case you want to rent beach chairs and an umbrella for the day which was very convenient since we flew in and could not pack any of these items. The pool is nice and open very late and they have a poolside bar open until 5pm. They have a movie theater, mini arcade room, Mexican restaurant inside with good Margaritas, desktop computers with internet access in the main lobby for guests, ping pong table on the patio and more. Great experience and we would definitely return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The room was nice and quiet.The view was of the parking lot next door.Never stayed at a resort that had securty guards patrolling.The pool was pretty clean most of the time.Liked the automatic pool towel dispenser/return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Had to make a last minute transfer from Bern,NC to this property due to Hurricane. What a great place to spend a very relaxing week. 2 bedroom units, very spacious. resort upgraded, has lots of amenities, including a nice movie theater, fitness center, very nice pool with tons to activities. felt like we were on a cruise with so many options of things to do + beachfront. Great Sunrise photos right from our balcony. Highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple