“Absolutely Devine!”

Price range: US$19 - US$54
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Rustic Family owned and Operated since 1994. A tucked away elegant dinner restaurant for world travelers with a old time flair. Semi-Private dining Room available for special events at a additional charge. Gregory's Upstairs Comedy Club featuring new shows every week. Show nights are Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Doors open at 7:00pm for a dinner seating before the show with the show starting at 9pm usually ending 10:45ish. Comedy shows are of a adult nature and have adult content shows are 21 and up with a Cover charge.
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Seriously good food!

We visited in Spetember 2016 whilst on holiday. We did no research of the place, turned up without a booking and were greeted really well.

The MD and waiting staff were fantastic. As a brit, the 'americanisms' of the service industry can often come across as fake, but here we felt a genuine level of care by our server and all staff we came in contact with.

The food was perfect. Flawless and delicious. We had our questions answered in detail with good knowledge. Maybe 14 oz was a touch large, but I was more than happy to get stuck in!

Please go and visit this place!

1  Thank Ellis R

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Food is above average, but seriously needs the decor updating and a menu refresh.

May have been great in the 90s, but times have changed.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

On our last night we I wanted to go somewhere that had great seafood. There were thirteen of us. I think the place is living on an old reputation of being food dating back to the days of I Dream of Jeanie. Siance I was a guest of my kids, I did not want to make a big deal about it, but futre guests should be wared. Keep in mind that all reasurants have bad nights, unfortunately, this was my night.
The Shrimp was in a soupy mix of water and garlic sauce- Not great. The fish (Mahi Mahi) was small, not grilled might have been frozen and was served in a liquid sauce. I would have liked it to be fresh and NOT frozen. The lobster tail tasted freezer burned. My wife had a little dish of “fresh” food (scallops, shrimp, clams and fish) again I think the food was frozen and then prepared from that state. The Jumbo Shrimp were hardly that and the 6 ounces were maybe 4. That is a hefty price from thawed shrimp. We had a couple of order of Lobsteraki – And I think everyone had a mix review (fair to just ok). We had two plates of Calamari; the portions were very small. Nothing to write home about. The sauce was over powering. No flavor. For the record, I have the Prime Porter house 20-22 ounce for $32 steak and that was very good and nicely prepared. The side of Lobster Mac and cheese was ok ( I try this everywhere I can and would give it a rating of 5 of 10) The key lime Pie was ok and Mississippi Mud Pie was great. We shared with everyone.

When you walk in there is a wet and damp smell,- The décor is old and when I looked at the photo by the bathroom, you could really see the age of the restaurant and the furnishings.

Sweep your carpet for where people walk in the door….I could not recommend this restaurant for a future stay. it. I could have gone to Costco and gotten the same dinner for 13 for ¼ of what it cost.

1  Thank JoeLNJTraveler
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Had a fabulous Filet and lobster tail. Good service and atmosphere. Prices were reasonable. Will visit them again for dinner.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

After a long day of being on a plane we decided to eat at the onsite restaurant of the resort we were staying at. The food and service were excellent. My husband had the scallops and I had the Grouper. There is a comedy club above the restaurant with professional level comedians. Such a great time!

1  Thank gokruzel