“Horrendous Service!”

Price range: US$19 - US$54
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Rustic Family owned and Operated since 1994. A tucked away elegant dinner restaurant for world travelers with a old time flair. Semi-Private dining Room available for special events at a additional charge. Gregory's Upstairs Comedy Club featuring new shows every week. Show nights are Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Doors open at 7:30pm for a dinner seating before the show with the show starting at 9pm usually ending 10:45ish. Comedy shows are of a adult nature and have adult content shows are 21 and up with a Cover charge.
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I wpuld have given Gregory's one star for our experience but the food quality was not terrible. The service was beyond horrendous. It takes a lot for me to someone a negative review, but it was that bad.

We have reservations and were seated quickly. But getting a server to our table was a chore. And it was not just our table. A couple sat for 20 minutes behind us and left after never even seeing a server. Our service was beyond slow. Then there were the two menus with different prices for the same item. You think they would have made the situation right, no!

Again, the food quality was not terrible, just the service. We felt like our presence was bothersome to our waitress.

2  Thank Batholemew

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Had dinner there since it was close to our hotel on the beach..expecting a lot since they advertise seafood and steaks..escargot app was cold, stuffed grouper wasn't warm, small thin piece of fish for the price, salad..meh..I'd go somewhere else next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank chrissyhorne47
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Great food. We had ahi tuna and it was sooooo good. Kids meals were nice sized portions and a good variety. Service was great. We even had desserts and they were yummy. Steaks, pasta, seafood- a nice variety on the menu. We were staying at a near-by hotel and walked there bc it was close with no idea how it would be. It was great and if we would have found it sooner would have eaten there again!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I was very glad to find this restaurant in Cocoa beach. It is a nice fancy high class restaurant. Beautifully decorated ,spacious. The food was excellent. Seafood pasta was amazing. Service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Our family ate there while on vacation. We all ordered steak. They were tender & juicy. Delicious! John was our server. He provided outstanding service. My children & I ordered garlic mashed potatoes. They were all out for the night so John bought us dessert. Dessert was delicious too!

Gregorys S, General Manager at Gregory's Steak & Seafood Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Crystal,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I apologize for the inconvenience of us running out of our garlic mashed potatoes but I am glad we were able to please everyone with the dessert. Thank you and we hope to see you again if you ever come to Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Jutta Krause