“Yum!”

Mikuna Peruvian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Mikuna Peruvian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 370 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We had great food, including some wonderful appetizers at this restaurant. Our server was friendly and attentive, the food offerings were varied. This was a sweet experience and we all enjoyed it!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Its a small restaurant, service is great, good wine selection at rather reasonable prices, the food is very good. Try the ceviche of course. Like it and will return. You will not be dissapointed

1  Thank Mariaeugeniakunco
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food.
We open with a shrimp crepe, outstanding.
We also a corvina soup and salmon with mushroom risotto and topped with a suspiro limeño. I highly recommend this place

1  Thank Foodminer
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try a new restaurant and had a craving for peruvian food. We read this was a new restaurant and decided to give it a try. Wow....the food was awesome! The ceviche sampler was terrific. I ordered a risotto with sea food and my husband ordered the lamb also with risotto. Both were delicious. They have an ample menu and we plan to go back real soon. The place is cozy, the service impecable....what else could you ask for.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I used to come here when the name of it was Francesco, well a few months ago i called to make a reservation and nobody answered me so i decided to just go and hope the wait time isn't long, to my surprise the restaurant was closed down for a renovation, then i found out that Francesco also has a location in key biscayne, i drove over there twice only but the drive was too long, worth it but sometimes after work nobody wants to drive for another hour, well last month i passed by where Francesco used to be located and i see a brand new restaurant named Mikuna, it was peruvian too! i went in and the waiter ends up telling me that the cooks from Francesco are the same ones of this new restaurant, apparently they are also the new owners and well all i can say is congratulations, Mikuna will be my new friday night dinner escape. Also, i love the renovation they did to the whole restaurant, even the bathrooms look brand new, if you want francesco, mikuna is the new version of it!

*i recommend their pulpo a la parrilla (I'm obsessed with it now, that i have to order it to go whenever I'm in a hurry)