“home away from home”

Green Gables Cafe
Ranked #101 of 370 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 9 January 2018

soup, grains, salads, etc ...like only a "Latin mother" will know how to make!
I love to come for lunch there, because the specials are always great, the soups are delicious.
Anything you order there is done with tender love and care.
My favorite is the bowl of soup and they put a scoop of brown rice and a scoop of a healthy version of a Cuban Picadillo (is ground turkey meat with onions and seasoned to perfection).
Is a very "at ease" comfort food spot!

Ana R, Owner at Green Gables Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you so much for noticing the love and care we put into our food. Hope you enjoy many more delicious lunches with us!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We found this fantastic little cafe while visiting Miami recently and I wanted to try just about everything on the menu. With a Cuban influence, fresh organic dishes served in the best way possible! And so many gluten free options, I had a hard time choosing ❤️ I wished we had a refrigerator on our hotel room because I didn’t want to leave a scrap but I just couldn’t eat it all. This is on my list for any future return trips to the Miami area, fantastic just doesn’t say enough. I had the Vaca Burrito Bowl, and omg it was heavenly! I think I could have sat there eating it and enjoying the view out the window of the hanging plants for hours. Such a beautiful place.

Ana R, Owner at Green Gables Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

So happy you enjoyed our "Vaca Frita" burrito bowl and our ambiance! We wish you many happy travels and specially back to our spot.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Someone recommended this place to me for breakfast. I went and ordered a ham, egg and cheese sandwich. The bread was exquisite!! The sandwich was so huge, that my husband and I shared it.

My favorite item though was their spicy apple ginger juice, which was fresh made and just HEALTHY all around. My arteries were happy with each sip and the spiciness of the ginger combined with the Fuji apples made for a refreshing pick-me-up. I went back twice after my first visit.

Ana R, Owner at Green Gables Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

So very glad you enjoyed our food Nicole! Hope to see you back soon for yet another delicious spicy apple...

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This is a hot spot for lunch for the local businesses, so make sure you grab a table early or order in advance for take away. It is marketed as a healthy restaurant and to the large extent it is, but beware of the sides, sauces and chips! They had sandwiches, salads, soups and bowls, which is a good variation.

Ana R, Owner at Green Gables Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

thank you for your recommendation! hope you know all our sauces are made in house with organic ingredients and excellent quality oils...

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Super Food Salad Bowl with Turkey "Vaca Frita" was mouthwatering.
There are so many other selections on the menu I must have so will be coming back a lot.
All ingredients are fresh and healthy and you can taste it. They use Sunvella high oleic sunflower oil.
No wonder it is packed.

Ana R, Owner at Green Gables Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

thank you Edward! we are so happy you like our Super Food Salad Bowl, hope to see you back soon.