“Very pleasant ambiance and employees”
Review of Liberty Caffe

Liberty Caffe
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Liberty Caffé is the ideal neighborhood spot for a morning coffee or a cool gelato on a warm afternoon. This charming caffé features house made gelatos, pressed sandwiches, oven baked pizza breads, specialty coffees and espresso. Join us for breakfast, lunch and everything in between Tuesday to Sunday from 8am until 8pm.
Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I go there quite often to have coffee, eat their delicious made in place ice
creams or have dinner. Vicente, the manager, is a helpful, friendyl person, always ready to lend a hand on any situation and overall very courteous and pleasant young man. The caffe is right across the Coral Gables Golf course, with an airy and bucolic view, delicious food and I highly recommend it for families with kids. Well deserved 5 stars!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great location- good service. Menu a little misleading as I ordered a crispy snapper and a breaded fried snapper arrived. My friend ordered a Perez salad which came totally bland.the roasted cauliflower were edible
had to ask for extra dressing and salt- condiments are to be requested. Then Chef needs to taste his food. The manager was very accommodating when we addresses the issues
He even gave us a complimentary sorbet which was a nice gesture
with such a great location- they need to improve on the food. our 2 entrees were pretty flavorless

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Place has got a smaller menu, but food quality is always great! I recommend breakfast and their pizza.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Pretty good, fresh gelato on Tuesdays. Food is "meh" at best. pastries are not too great either. Nice ambiance and friendly employees. This "Caffe" is best for a quick ice cream of coffee.

The management runs the adjacent Coral Gables Country Club as an event space. I gather all the food is now catered and not prepared for events at the venue.

I notice the manager parking his beautiful S-class Mercedes in the NO PARKING spot directly in from of the Caffe. Pretty much EVERY day. Otherwise he seems to like the other legal parking spots right in front. One might expect him to save those spots for clients but that's not how he rolls I guess...

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We live close by and always stop by for ice-cream. They have great ice-cream and the kids love it. I always see people eating other meals but I have only ever had ice cream so I can't vouche for the food. I recommend the ice cream.. don't know if i would come out of my way to eat here when there are so many good restaurants close by at miracle mile in coral gables...