“Excellent Pasta!!!”
Review of Caffe Italia

Caffe Italia
Ranked #59 of 389 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We went to caffe Italia after going to the theatre. The place is very nice and the service was excellent. We ate homemade pasta and it was amazing. I recommend you try the red Sangria it was delicious. We for sure will come back again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This is not my first time at this restaurant and always get very satisfy. This occasion I brought a large group of friends and family. They promptly moved tables to accommodate us. Everyone ordered a different entrée and we all were very happy. I got the Risotto ai Frutti di Mare and my wife the Tortelloni Di Granchio (crab filled pasta). The portions were huge and the quality outstanding. The garlic rolls were to die for. They made the pasta at the restaurant. The wine, Torremilanos Crianza (Ribera del Duero), excellent and only $39 the bottle. The Tiramisu was delicious too. We finished with an expresso. We are sure to be back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We came for a late dinner. I had pasta with clam sauce and tasted the chicken Marsala. Both dishes were very good. Service was excellent. I will eat here again

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Have eaten here for many years I like the pasta and pizza great garlic bread. Have had the ravioli's and the tiramisu so over all great for any time comfort food. Great price range and selection of wines .

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I come here at least once a week. Live the grilled chicken Cesar and the garlic rolls. The wait staff is attentive and efficient.