“Fresh sushi, great service”
Review of Yuga Restaurant

Yuga Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 370 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We were first timers at Yuga and were happy to have tried this place. The sushi was fresh, their ginger salad dressing is unique, and the waitstaff was very attentive. We will definitely be coming back with friends!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Always a great option when grabbing a quick bento tray, not box, and be out to your next meeting! Quick service, well priced!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

MY WIFE AND I ALWAYS GO TO YUGA AFTER ATTENDING A MOVIE AT THE GABLES ART CINEMA. We thoroughly enjoy the food, varieties, service and attentiveness. Generous portions and reasonable pricing. Curbside parking.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

The food was decent. The scallops tasted really bad but the chicken was ok. Nothing stellar but the service was impeccable. It really made up for what it lacked in taste.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've been here several times and the food doesn't disappoint. I've even taken my parents here. I haven't had a bad meal yet. Fresh, well drained, and worth the price. It's not expensive at all and they're are so many options. It's off of the miracle mile so there's always ample street parking.

Service is great. They serve sushi, Thai and various things in between.

The red curry beef is my favorite.