“Good Local Food for Lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Alhambra Station Cafe
Ranked #248 of 376 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Reviewed 14 April 2015

I was attending a language class at the Berlitz School adjacent to the restaurant. Every day we ordered take out from the cafe. While not spectacular, the lunch eats were very good. From the grilled chicken, the Picadillo, the beef and potatoes to the Imperial Rice, it was all very good. And do not pass on the platanos maduros frito. Great addition to any lunch special.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Told 20 min for delivery. Took 40+. Called to check status and was left on the phone while she took other orders that came in after I had called. I heard each one of them including personal information such as credit card info, etc. She never came back to the phone. I had to call back. Then when I got my food I had ordered a coca cola as was labeled in my order and they sent me a diet coke.