“A great place.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Very interesting place. Picnic tables above the water in the open space. You order food, pay and waitress brings you food in a nice box. The food is very fresh and tasty. There is a fish shop next to it. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I think I've ever had in a restaurant. Grouper fried, grilled it doesn't matter get it. This is the best. Place is a little loud when band is playing but I would sit in the rain to eat this food. Service was good and prices fair. I hate to even review this place as I don't want it too get to crowded for me next time but had to rave about the fish as not only is it fresh, the cooks got it just right; wow.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food is awesome!!! It is a busy place and can sometimes take a while to get your food, but it is well worth the wait!!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very good food, great service, and A fun atmosphere with live music. Very good seafood and fish dinners and a semi waterfront location.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We met friends here and we had the best grouper sandwiches on this trip. They also have a full bar which is a little unusual. Most places like this only have beer and wine. The service and atmosphere were just what we look for in Florida along the water.

1  Thank Eileen M F

Been to Cortez Kitchen? Share your experiences!