“FANTASTIC atmosphere/coffee!!”
Review of Bay Leaf Market

Bay Leaf Market
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I really enjoy going to Bay Leaf for coffee/muffins in the morning. You're always greeted with a smile, friendly face, and an AWESOME smell. If I need something quick for lunch, they also have tasty soups and ready-made sandwiches.

They also have a good selection of organic groceries (I don't shop here regularly...just go when I want something different).

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I have gone here a few times: The coffee is real strong, the muffins are the best. Seams when I went there the muffins just came from the oven so they were fresh, hot and delicious. I just can't afford to go there. Great muffin and a coffee with a little tip is $6.00. I'm not poor by any sense of the word, but that is steep. I'm used to DD for $3.50.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

It was a good experience, eating in this place was perfect to talk and study. The food, service and people who were there were kind and friendly. Good food!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome and the people are so friendly. If they dont have what you want they will order it just for you. If you want good veggies and fruits and not the flavorless crap they sell at the grocery store then stop here. Overall this place is very welcoming, has a very vibrant and friendly atmosphere, and offers the community an excellent alternative for healthy grocery shopping. Coffee bar and take-out lunch cooler are excellent as well.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

I absolutely love The Bay Leaf Market! I love their staff. I LOVE their soups. I love the bold fresh tasting coffee. The Bay Leaf Market has never disappointed me. I ove coming in and sitting with my computer hooked up to their free WIFI and a nice bowl of sweet potato and kale soup and iced vanilla coffee.